Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Double D - Just Wing It

Dear Ones~
This time over at Double D we are WINGING IT!!! "Just Wing It", and get inspiration from this awesome Mood Board:

  
Here is my card: 
This card was made with the awesome stamp set by Claire Brennan for Gina K Designs called Fine Feathers. I colored the images with my Zigs and then treated them to a little splatter. I think the splatter really makes a card pop. I love the greeting as well, it's also in that stamp set.

Here are the Ingredients:
GKD Christmas Pine and Blue Lagoon Card Stock
GKD Fine Feathers Stamp Set
Zigs Clean Color Real Brush Pens

Please come on over to the Double D Blog to see what the other designers have created. And if you play along you could win this awesome prize!  Isn't this little fairly the sweetest thing?

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you are having a great week. Don't forget to swing by Double D and check us out. There are some great designers over there! Oh, and I so appreciate your lovely comments!!!
Hugs~
~judy~



19 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Judy, I keep looking and looking at those feathers, they look so real and the colors are gorgeous!
    'Me' thinks I need to go shopping at Gina K....you enabler you..lol!! Oh, the sentiment is perfect as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning card, Judy! I love the quote and those feathers...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this card. The splatters and how you shaded the feathers. They look like they pop on the page. That sentiment is the best and is so encouraging with the feathers of this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL! Fabulous design and those feathers are amazing! Your coloring is perfect and I love the sentiment! Absolutely beautiful card Judy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First off those feathers are fabulous and secondly the splattering does make them POP! They are such a beautiful color and I have always loved and admired that sentiment....it is glorious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card Judy, everything on here is so gorgeous.,x💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful take on the challenge, Judy! Oh, I love the color in those feathers. I agree about the splatters, too. Beautifully designed and an absolutely lovely verse!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is AMAZING Judy. The feathers look so real and you're right. the splatters make the whole thing pop

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those feathers look so awesome. They just seem so real the way you did them and I love the background for them too. This is a gorgeous card design.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those feathers look like you could pick them right off the card, Judy. And they're gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow! what amazing colour you got in those gorgeous feathers Judy. Just beautiful with the splatters finishing it off perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow, is right! Those feathers are stunning and the colors are amazing! Really lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card. The feathers are just stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is absolutely stunning Judy. The colours in that feather are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. the feathers look so real, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow this is beautiful, absolutely love this – your design is gorgeous Judy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don't own any feather stamps or dies but every time I see you do a feather card...I think I need one. Guess that is why they call it inspiration! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the colours of the feathers and splatters are such fun and add some movement, super card and thank you for stopping by and leaving such a nice comment... I really appreciate it x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those feathers are gorgeous and you are right, the splatter really works! Wonderful card, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete