Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Double D - If the Shoe Fits

Dear Ones~
As I write this I am probably camping in the Upper Peninsula of my beloved Mitten. We love fall camping!! So this time over at Double D we are seeing If the Shoe Fits. Here is the adorable Mood Board for your inspiration:

 

And here is my card for you:
 I really don't have any shoe stamps, but I did find this cute little garden boot from Simon Says Stamp. It's part of one of their monthly stamp kits, I forget which one. The name of the stamp set is Showers and Flowers. I am such a fan of yellow and navy together, so I thought I would get out my water colors and paint those little boots a bright yellow. The blue background has been embossed with the Stampin' Up Tufted Dynamic Embossing Folder. I think the polka dotted ribbon really fits well with the look of the card.



Here are the Ingredients:
GKD White and Blue Denim Card Stock
Recollections Petite Floral PP
SSS Showers and Flowers Stamp
SU Tufted Dynamic EF
GKD Crystaline Drops
Stash Watercolors 





I would love for you to hop on over to Double D Challenges and see what the other designers have created. And if you play along you could win this fabulous die set.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you are having a great week. I cannot BELIEVE it is the middle of September already!! Don't forget to swing by Double D and check us out.  Oh, and I so appreciate your lovely comments!!!
Hugs~
~judy

14 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the yellow and blue boots and those flowers are adorable. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors, but the Polka Dots add so much Pizzazz! I love planting in boots, this image looks amazing! Great coloring on your part, the whole card is such a pretty design! That ribbon--whoa! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and what a cute cute image and I just love the color combo and your coloring is awesome, too and designed so beautifully!! Hope you are having an awesome time camping, you couldn't ask for any better weather in Michigan right now, I think it's the best it's been all summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My goodness, I love the color and the cute garden boots. This one was hard for me too, but I love everything about your's. You rocked this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW What a fabulous image and you've colored it beautifully! Hope you're having a wonderful holiday ... one of these days I'll make my way to the UP ... I've heard so much about it!! Great job my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful garden boots and gorgeous coloring. Great looking card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The blue and yellow are perfect for this card and the ribbon is the perfect touch. Love how you grounded the image and it looks like you have a little bit of a blue wash behind the cute boots.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who would not love to receive this for a day brightener??? Love the yellow and blue together, especially with polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply beautiful card Judy. So colourful and summery. Enjoy your camping time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty, Judy! I love this yellow and blue color combination. Your coloring is amazing on that lovely image.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love yellow with just about anything, and I don't know what it is about rain boots, but they're so darn cute, especially with flowers! You've colored and designed this so prettily. Yes, the ribbon is perfect, and the dots on the boots add lots of texture and dimension. We got back from our trip late last night. The fall weather was perfect and so beautiful. Hope you're still enjoying yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your adorable card Judy. The blue and yellow colors are so pretty and refreshing. Your colouring is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yellow and navy IS a great combo, Judy, and that boot is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE how you matched the dotted ribbon to your dotted yellow boots. Such a bright and cheery combination. Great card.

    ReplyDelete