Monday, January 22, 2018

Dies R Us - Cattails

Dear Ones~

I hope this post finds you happy and doing well. We are in the throes of winter here in Michigan, but I can't complain.
Today's offering is for the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog. Here is my card:



And here's how I made it:
Before I die cut my piece, I stamped the background with a sliced wood background from Stampin' Up. Then I cut the cattails image with copper and then gold. I saved the "innies" from the gold moon and inlaid it into the copper piece. Then I attached everything together. The ribbon is from Stampin' Up and the brads are from my stash.

Here's a close up of that beautiful gold moon.

This is the die I used.
Image result for memory box graceful cattails

Thanks for stopping by! I so look forward to your comments, they always make me smile!!
And don't forget to come and join in all of the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below. 
click below for:
~judy~












15 comments:

  1. Wow Judy, this is an amazing card. I love the colours and the great layout!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I love how that die is 'all in one' The materials you used look amazing! What a splendid and serene scene! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful cattail die and I love how you placed it against that beautiful background. This card is just spectacular in every way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Man! I love everything about this card. The metals, wood cuts, die is so perfect. I love the total look. You rocked this, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judy, I love your card and this fabulous die!! The copper silhouette and that gorgeous gold moon are stunning! Looks great against the wood background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! this is amazing. Love that fabulous die against the wood background. Everything about this card is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had to follow the gleam from the metals you used LOL. I saw the copper cattails and my jaw dropped. I had no idea the moon part of the die was that large -- very cool. Muah from the tropics during your winter :* :* :* ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome! That die is incredible by itself and then you cut it out and made it shimmer! Fabulous job Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the play of the copper and gold together against that woody background, Judy. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome die you have used here Judy. Love how you have used it with that fabulous background and all that shimmer and shine. Another beautiful card GF.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Judy and I love how you have shown it with the wood piece and of course that golden moon...I just looked at this die at DRU, it is a beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty card. That die is going on my "wish" list or maybe I should say "buy and spend" list. ;) I especially like how you did the moon with gold and mixed with the copper cattails.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this.....very masculine. The gold and copper are wonderful additions. That die is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, love that Copper!!! What a beautiful card. You did a fantastic job on this!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want to become Lottery Winner so I was searching on Google about idea lottery winner 2018. Please tell me are you offering?
    Idea lucky winner 2018

    ReplyDelete