Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Double D - Woodland Creatures

Dear Ones~
This time over at Double D it's WOODLAND CREATURES!!! Love the name...lol. Here is a wonderful Mood Board for our inspiration:


And here's my card:
I decided to add a bit of whimsy to this challenge by making my little girl fox purple. She just makes me smile. This is a little 4"x4" card. I loved the colors in the background patterned paper, so I picked up on those.

Here are the Ingredients:
GKD Sweet Mango and Wild Orchid Card Stock
Paper Studio Best of Paper Studio Patterned Paper
Stampin' Up Foxy Friends Stamp Set and Companion Punch
Stampin' Up Mint Macaron Ink
GKD Sweet Mango and Wild Wisteria Ink
GKD Geo Thanks Stamp for Greeting
Stickles and Glossy Accents

Please come on over to the Double D Blog to see what the other designers have created. And if you play along you could win this awesome prize! You can make your own little Woodland Creatures with this great die set!!!


 Thanks so much for stopping by, I adore your comments. 
I hope you are having a wonderful, crafty week!!
Hugs~
~judy~

16 comments:

  1. So, so cute! Love that little bow in her hair or should I say fur? lol What a fun and wonderful scene you've created. Thanks for the smile! Happy Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this whimsical purple fox. So cute and adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was not done. I love that you went outside of the box on this one, it makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great idea to shake up the traditional color of the fox. My granddaughter would be so happy. She loves pink and purple. Your whole card is so fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a foxy fox. Love that cute bow and your fun papers. Wonderful take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well isn't she a sweetie. All the colors work so well together, Judy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so darn cute, Judy! Stampin' Up! with a matching punch? I'm missing out by not looking at SU more, I think. After seeing this I actually went and looked up the stamp set. Seriously adorable! Love the leafy parentheses and the mushrooms and little flower corners. You made such good use of the stamp set! And purple, with fabulously cute paper, all on a sweet petite size. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is this cute or is this cute? Love your take on the challenge.x[aNNie' blog]
     ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a happy, SUPER cute card! It makes me really happy too. Loving the purple fox and the delicate greenery around her....nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a perfect, whimsical card, Judy! I love the purple fox! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She makes me smile too! She is so sweet! Love her little bow, I love little girls in big head bands and bows lol Your glittery toadstools place her in a woodland setting for sure. This is totally YOUR Challenge! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMGosh this is CUTE!! I love that you used colors from the papers, so dang creative and it worked fabulously! I just bought some new SU, first in a long time and can't wait to have time to actually use it lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is one cute little "foxy" gal. Well done my friend

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your adorable fox card!! She is so sweet with the purple color to the little bow on her head!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an adorable critter and such beautiful colors Judy. I love the bow and little mushrooms too - so cute.
    PS Sorry for my late comment.

    ReplyDelete