Monday, July 16, 2018

Dies R Us - Wild Posies

Dear Ones~
Today I have a sweet card full of wildflowers. It's my turn to inspire you over at the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog, and I have chosen to use the Tim Holtz Wild Flowers Die Set.

Here is my card:
I die cut all the flowers out of water color paper and used Distress Inks to color them. I love how they look, Distress Inks are so nice for this type of effect. To see how I made this card, use the link above to take you to the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog.

Here are the Ingredients:
GKD White and Powder Blue Card Stock
 Tim Holtz Wild Flowers Die Set
Sue Wilson Australian Background Die
Sue Wilson Expressions - Mix & Match Friendship
Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Stash Ribbon and Pearls.

*** BY THE WAY - the Dies R Us Store not only carries a wide variety of fantastic Dies. For your paper crafting needs it also carries Embossing Folders, Paper Pads, Inks, and Adhesives, to name just a few.  Click right HERE and you will see a whole list of amazing products that the Dies R Us Store carries at amazing prices! ***
 
And don't forget to come and join in all of the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below. 
 
click below for:

So glad you stopped by, I hope you have a good week. Thanks for all your lovely comments, I appreciate every one of them!!!

Hugs~
~judy~

8 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! Your water colored posies are gorgeous, such wonderful colors! The POP right off of that pretty background die cut too! Love the little ribbon bow, this makes for one lovely bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This looks like you just gathered a beautiful bunch of flowers and made an exquisite bouquet with them. This card is so refreshing and summer looking. I love the colored flowers and the background stamp. The Mix and match expression words looks like a die that I need in my collection. I need to pin this one for future use. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving your gorgeous wildflowers! The colors are so fun and pretty. Also, loving the fun blue border. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card makes me happy and reminds me of my childhood when I would pick bouquets just like this one and bring them to my mother, grandmother, and ladies in my neighborhood. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful array of wild flowers on your lovely card design. We used to find lovely flowers like this in our pasture and often when I had to walk out to bring the cows home for milking I would pick myself a bouquet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So bright, beautiful & cheerful!!! Love the soft colors of the flowers and that awesome blue border.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am wild about your wildflowers, Judy. I have this set but have mostly used them as silhouettes but I'm pulling it out and adding color. As you sometimes say "Pinned!"

    ReplyDelete