Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Double D - The Moon & The Stars

Dear Ones~
This time over at Double D the Moon and Stars are the limit. Here is the beautiful Mood Board provided for our inspiration. I hope you see something wonderful!!

And here is my card:
I love Lavinia Stamps. They are so ethereal and full of whimsy. I started this card by stamping and clear embossing the stars all over the panel. Then I masked off the moon and sponging the sky with various Distress Inks. After this I masked off the sky and sponged the moon, stamped on his face with a Kitchen Sink Stamps image and gave him a little blush on his cheeks. I stamped the sweet fairy, tree limbs and grasses in black ink and added some Stickles for glimmer. I just think that little fairy looks so happy.

Here are the Ingredients:
GKD Blue Denim Card Stock
Stash White Glitter Card Stock
Strathmore Watercolor Paper
GKD Amalgam Black Ink
KSS Friends of the Moon Stamp Set
Lavinia Make A Wish Stamp
GKD By the Sea 2 Stamp Set
SU Jars of Love Stamp Set
Clear Embossing Powder
Stickles

I invite you to hop on over to Double D Challenges and see what the other designers have created. And if you play along you could win this fabulous die set.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you are having a great week. I cannot BELIEVE it is August already!! Don't forget to swing by Double D and check us out.  Oh, and I so appreciate your lovely comments!!!
Hugs~
~judy~


15 comments:

  1. Oh Judy this is fabulous.....wow.....what a great combination of stamps and I love thew moon with the face!! I have been wanting a few Lavinia stamps and I think you might have pushed me over the edge lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds think alike Judy, love lavinia stamps too and love your creativity here. Not seen that moon face before...looks fun.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME! This is brilliant! I just LOVE the silhouette and the moon! FABULOUS job! well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful with that pretty silhouette image and that smiling moon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that happy, blushing moon. Just fabulous. Love the magical feel of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ADORE this card! The silhouette of your sweet little fairy is fantastic and I love the smiling moon watching from above. It is a magical moment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Judy (as always) I really like that "man in the moon"

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning, Judy! Wow, your stamping technique is so amazing. I wish I could be like you! Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Judy this is spectacular! Love your Fairy and that smiling moon face. Awesome stamping and background.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is radiant and I love the feel of the sky and the happy face on the moon. It is just a happy charming card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful and a so creative card Judy. Gorgeous image, stunning colors and design - really well thought out and put together

    ReplyDelete
  12. How Magical!!! I can only imagine the conversation going on between that beautiful fairy and your whimsical moon! What an evening walk through A Midsummer's Night Dream....right?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, my, the fairy silhouette is beautiful, but what you did with the moon -- wow! Your whole card is very creative and truly captivating!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card should be in a high end boutique! Incredible job!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Not only does the fairy look happy but so does the moon, Judy. This is such a fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete