Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Double D - Focus on the Sentiment

Dear Ones~
This time over at Double D we are FOCUSING ON THE SENTIMENT. That means we are to use the sentiment, or greeting, on the front of our card as the focal. Here is the Mood Board provided for our inspiration:


And here is my card:

I recently got this really cool stamp set by Altenew called Pattern Power. It's a multi-step stamping set which, after stamping in different colors, gives you a 3-dimensional looking image. After I stamped the 3-D image I stamped a greeting by Paper Wishes called Artful Affirmations on top of that, and heat embossed with black. I love the result.
 
Here are the Ingredients:
GKD Blue Lagoon Card Stock
GKD Key Lime Card Stock
GKD Black Card Stock
Altenew Pattern Power Stamp Set
GKD Blue Lagoon Ink
GKD Key Lime Ink
GKD Ocean Mist Ink
Paper Wishes Artful Affirmations Stamp
Versamark Ink
GKD Fine Detail Black Embossing Powder
Stash Ribbon
Nuvo Crystal Drops

  If you head on over to the  Double D Challenge Blog and play along, you would win this fabulous die by Pink and Main. And don't forget to check out all the beautiful cards the other designers have created.
 
So that's it for me, thanks for stopping by. I adore your comments, they always make me smile. And don't forget to stop over at Double D, there is always so much inspiration there.
Hugs~
~judy

15 comments:

  1. Fabulous Judy, gorgeous card. I have the Altenew stencil like this stamp.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Judy this card is amazing and it sure looks like a lot of fun and love the mix of colors you chose too...fabulous design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card totally rocks, Judy! I love the pyramid shaped stamp and the quote is perfect for all of us crafters. Beautiful colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH WOW ... this is so unique and beautiful! Love the pyramid design ... great job my friend! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you could have so much fun with the colors! Blue and green is probably my all time favorite combo. The sentiment really applies here, doesn't it? It looks fabulous, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool!!! I haven't seen this before. What a bright, cheerful group of colors you picked! Reminds me of the 60s and modern art! You have such arm artistic eye,Judy 🤗🌻💛

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the result too. Thebackground is beautiful and the perfect background for the sentiment. I would never get those stamps to line up likeyou did.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful card design with the colorful background showing off the sentiment so well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your results too. The blue and green are my favorite combination and really show up with this multi-step stamping. I have a wish list of sentiments from this challenge alone. I really need this one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OHMYGOSH Judy, this card is AMAZING!!! I can't think of anything else to say about it. BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!! This is spectacular, Judy. The stamping must have taken a while and it reminds me of a quilt, gorgeous in those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous and very artistry card!! The Altenew stamp is just sunning!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow, that stamped image dos look so 3D....I loooooooooove your colors! That sentiment is so fun and fab and really makes sense to me, created for the crafter in mind for sure. Actually I think of your Sarah immediately!!! This card is so you as well! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is fantastic and so different. Lovely 3D image and fun colors. Love the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautifully mastered background Judy. Super colours and I LOVE that sentiment stamp.

    ReplyDelete