Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Double D - Balloons

Dear Ones~
This time over at Double D we are playing with balloons. Here is the Mood Board for our inspiration:

And here is my card:
This is an older stamp and companion die set by Stampin' Up called Lift Me Up. I really love it and don't use it very often. The patterned paper is also from that same Stampin' Up Suite.



Here are the Ingredients:
SU Mint Macron Card
Recollections Rose Petals Card
GKD White and Black Card
SU Lift Me Up Stamp Set
SU Up and Away Die Set
SU Carried Away Patterned Paper
SU Blushing Bride and Mint Macaron Ink
Tim Holtz Tiny Bow Punch
Sequins and Stickles


 
 If you head on over to the  Double D Challenge Blog and play along, you could win this wonderful die set by Elizabeth Crafts. And don't forget to check out all the beautiful cards the other designers have created for your inspiration.
Elizabeth Craft Designs - Hot Air Balloons

So that's it for me, thanks for stopping by. I adore your comments, they always make me smile. And don't forget to stop over at Double D and see what's going on.
 
Until next time, here's celebrating your Creative Muse.
~judy

17 comments:

  1. It's a very elegant and sweet card! Love the glittered bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a charming card this is Judy! I love the simple color scheme and your delightful design. The little clouds, glittery sequins and sparkly bow finish this off perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and love the SU stamp used.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully designed card and love the colors!! This is a great stamp set, aren't you glad you got to pull it out and use it? I think I might need 'me' some of the 'mint macaron' ink!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply BEAUTIFUL!! Love your choice of color ... just perfect! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card with those hot air balloons and I love the soft colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and sweet. Love the colors and the soft clouds are the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I watched the Aeronauts on Prime. It has inspired me to make balloon cards, too! Yours is gorgeous with all the balloons more to the left of center. It's so balanced, the colors soft, and reminds me of the movie. If I can play along, I will try :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pink and green together. The papers are perfect and great composition and layering.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect combination of dp and balloon stamps Judy. Love the layout and those gorgeous soft colours you chose. How 'fun' you added your sentiment in a cloud. Clever you...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful colors, Judy! I love that sparkly bow too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Man Judy, You did it again. These are fantastic patterns and colors on the eyes. They are smooth and match so well with all of the detail in the balloons. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, gosh, this is cute! I love the balloons and that they're so easy being solid stamps. How fabulous with the perfect paper. Cute layout, design, the whole works!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have some photos not unlike the one in the upper right of the mood board, Judy. We used to go to a hot air balloon festival. Your card reminds of those days watching the balloons soar overhead. And I did get to ride in one once.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Judy, this card is so elegant and stylish. I love the pretty, soft colour palette and the overall design is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful balloon card, Judy. I love the colors and the strip of patterned paper is so perfect for this card. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love your cards! You have a certain "Judy" style, that you see that is your card! I like that! You use lots of your dies too isn't? I always throw them away..... Feel ashamed now... So stupid! They can be very usefull i see!

    ReplyDelete