Monday, July 6, 2020

Ink On 3 - Watercolor Stenciling


Dear Ones~
It is my honor once again to be guest designing for a fabulous company named Ink On 3. This is a wonderful company that offers inks, stamps, dies, stencils, even svg files, and more. Swing on over and check them out. You won't be sorry.

Today I have done a fun technique I like to call Stencil Watercoloring. The stencil image is inked up with no line ink, and then the image is watercolored over the top. Here's my card:




I began by stenciling the image from the Floral Stencil with Ink On 3 Fadeout No-Line Coloring Ink. Then I watercolored over the image.









I used Ink On 3 Atelier Inks in My Jam Purple, Peacock Blue, Goddess Green, Bee Sting Yellow, Twiggy Brown and Marilyn Red. These inks lend themselves beautifully to watercoloring. The blending and reaction with water is amazing.








Next I used the Leafy Forest Stencil on some watercolor paper to create an accent for my card. I used the Atelier Inks in My Jam Purple and Peacock Blue. Then I cut the Floral Stencil image on an angle  and inserted the Leafy Forest Stencil strip between the 2 halves. The greeting is from the Dogwood Flower Stamp Set.

I would invite you to hop on over to the Ink On 3 website and take a look at all the wonderful products offered there. And thanks for stopping by. As always, I adore your comments.

Until next time, here's celebrating your Creative Muse!!!💗
~judy

7 comments:

  1. So very beautiful and wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOWZA! What a wonderful technique! Stunning results! This card is FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun and very creative technique and another way to use a stencil. I love the colors that you used on this card and they blend so well. Thanks for the pictures, it makes it easier to understand the process. This one is a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! So soft and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a stunning watercolor image and colors.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful stencil & love your watercoloring!

    ReplyDelete