Saturday, January 23, 2021

Color Hues - NAVY & CREAM

 Dear Ones~

It's been awhile since I was able to play along over at Color Hues, so I was glad I had a little time today to give it a go. This time they are inviting us to use NAVY and CREAM. What fabulous colors, so classy and elegant.

 

Here's what I came up with:

I have a pack of patterned papers that is all navy and cream. WHAT LUCK!!! I really had fun putting all these papers together. So many possibilities.

 
 
The Ingredients:
GKD Ivory Card Stock
My Mind's Eye Navy Patterned Papers
Sizzix Winter Garland Die Set by Pete Hughes
SU Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp for Greeting
Various Circle Punches
Trinity Stamps Baubles




 

So that's it for me today. I hope you have a good weekend. Stay well and stay safe! Or as Nora O'Donnell says, stay positive, test negative.

Until next time, here's celebrating your creative muse.  

~judy





8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Loving that Paper Pack! The grid paper looks awesome! Such a FAB design! Pretty die cuts and love the pearl accents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous color combo and I love all the layers. Wonderful choice of papers and die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is BEAUTIFUL!! Love that paper pack and your awesome design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had fun looking at all of the layers of design papers on your card and trying to figure out how you used them. Specially the ones in the circle. They are awesome and I love how this turned out. Your skill on picking out the ones that go together so well is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great stack of designer paper you came across. I love how you pieced it all together. I bet that grid paper worked well to keep things straight! Thanks for taking the time to join us at Color Hues I so appreciate it! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a gorgeous card! It's one thing to have the right colours of patterned paper, but WOW, the way you used them! I'm in awe. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the navy and cream and those beautiful papers! Everything went together so beautifully. The patterns are fantastic! I love it! Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just a WOW card! You took the color combination and created such elegance!

    ReplyDelete