Saturday, November 26, 2022

Can You Handle the Pressure - Thanks

 Dear Ones~
There's a new challenge up over at Can You Handle the Pressure.   For this challenge blog you MUST use an EMBOSSING FOLDER on your project.  Heat (with embossing powder) embossing is permitted but only IN ADDITION to your embossing folder design.  Each new challenge will have a 'TWIST' which is optional ... your choice to use or not.

The OPTIONAL TWIST for today's challenge is:

THANKS
Here is my card:
I really like this card. I was tired of doing fall cards, so I decided to do something different. The embossing folder is a very old Cuttlebug one. I embossed it with blue card stock that has a white core, and then sanded it to make the embossed images stand out. The girl's dress is fussy cut with some really awesome patterned paper by Honey Bee.


The Ingredients:
GKD White Card Stock
Park Lane Paperie Card Stock in Blue
Spellbinders Pinked Circle Die
Top Dog Labels #1 Die
Cuttlebug Thanks Embossing Folder
Honey Bee Team Die Dye Patterned Paper
SU Beautiful You Stamp Set
SU Ornate Thanks Stamp for Greeting
GKD Tranquil Teal Ink
Trinity Stamps Bubble Blow Out Baubles

 
 
  If you head on over to the Can You Handle the Pressure Blog and play along, you could win this fabulous embossing folder, it's a stunner. Don't forget to check out all the beautiful cards the other designers have created.

Thank you so much for stopping by, your comments always make me smile. Please go take a look at the Can You Handle the Pressure blog and aspire to be inspired! You won't be sorry.
 
Until next time dear reader, here's celebrating your Creative Muse.
~judy


8 comments:

  1. The folder is perfect for the sanding technique, and I also love the paper you used for her dress. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, the background is perfect for your fun stamp and love the dress, looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL creation my friend! I do believe I have that folder and have never used it ... thanks for the push! Looks awesome with this lovely lady in her beautiful dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! I have that very old EF too lol I adore her paper pieced outfit, it's so pretty! And of course the entire girl image--so happy--so light--so carefree! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sanding did wonders for that embossing folder, Judy. I love the dancing girl in her lovely paper pieces dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know, I have that folder (for a million years) and I don't think I ever used it. I LOVE what you did here. I have always loved that dancing woman image, and this is just a perfect combination of elements for your lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful design and gorgeous card, love each addition on this one and that embossing folder is stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete