Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Double D - BIRTHDAY BALLOONS

Dear Ones~
There's another challenge up over at Double D, and this time we are having fun with BIRTHDAY BALLOONS. Here's the fabulous Mood Board for our inspiration.  Just look at all those pretty colors:

And here is my creation:
Isn't this a fun image? I got it for my birthday from Simon Says Stamp. Just in time for this challenge I might add, and it even comes with a companion die. Here I cut the die shape out several times and layered them together for more dimension. I wanted to go with clean and simple so that the balloons would be the star. I water colored them with my fairly new Mei Laing watercolors - I LOVE them. The embossing folder was the perfect background.





The Ingredients:
GKD White Card Stock
Simon Says Stamp Festive Balloons Stamp Set
Sizzix Happy Birthday Embossing Folder
White Gel Pen
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
If you head on over to the  Double D Challenge Blog and play along, you could win this absolutely adorable Bo Bunny stamp set. Isn't it cute? Also, don't forget to check out all the beautiful cards the other designers have created.
 
 
Until next time dear readers, aspire to be inspired. 
Here's celebrating your Creative Muse!!
~judy

9 comments:

  1. Love your colours, a very pretty card with that image coloured beautifully x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great texture and color on this CAS card. What a fun balloon image and I love how you've colored it. Party On!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bright and cheerful balloons card!! I can see why you liked the image, it is fabulously FUN!! Great texture too and love those pretty colors, you have enabled me more then once LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous texture....but your balloons--are out of this world! Water coloring them just gives them the look of iridescent balloons--sooooo perfect! What a great choice in balloon sets and there are only a bazillion of them out there lol A very HAPPY card indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome image and it works beautifully with your embossed background. Fabulous & fun birthday creation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is spectacular, Judy! I love the deep impression of that background embossing. Lots of dimension and texture for those pretty and colorful balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun!! Beautiful job of watercoloring, Judy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great balloon image and CAS perfection on this wonderful birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in awe of your talent my friend! This card is brilliant and impressive. Now I want that embossing folder and that balloon die! I need more like a hole in my head, but these are going on a wish list.

    ReplyDelete