Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Double D - REACH FOR THE STARS

Dear Ones~
We are seeing STARS this time over at Double D. Here is the Mood Board for our inspiration:
 
 This is what I came up with:
Oh my STARS, this was a hard one for me. I just don't have a lot of star stuff. But I spied a very old paper pack by DCWV called The Stardust Stack. BINGO!!! I used a few things on this card that I found in my stash and I have no idea where they came from. The white and gold panel is stenciled with Lunar Paste in Slippery When Wet, but I don't know the stencil name. Those gold rings are a die that I found with some other stuff and I have no clue where that came from either. I do know it's from Stampin' Up.



The Ingredients:
SU Merry Merlot Card Stock
GKD White Card Stock
DCWV The Stardust Stack Patterned Paper
Quick Kutz Star Nesting Dies
SU Teeny Tiny Wishes
Slippery When Wet Lunar Paste
Stash Circle Dies and Star Stencil
Stash Baubles


 
 
If you head on over to the  Double D Challenge Blog and play along, you could win this fabulous stencil set. I would love to win that!!!  Also, don't forget to check out all the beautiful cards the other designers have created.
 
 
 
AND NOW, SOME BIG NEWS 
There is a new challenge coming up that I am really excited about, and I think you will be too. My dear friend Vicki Robertson is starting up a challenge blog for those of us who love to use dies and all things die cut. The name of the blog is A CUT ABOVE. The first challenge goes live on July 1st. You can check it out HERE. I hope you will play along, there will be a $5 gift card to A Cherry On Top for one lucky winner each month.
 
Until next time dear readers, aspire to be inspired. 
Here's celebrating your Creative Muse!!
~judy

6 comments:

  1. An awesome card Judy with all the bits and pieces, isn't it amazing how you don't think you have anything for a challenge but then manage to pull it altogether with stash already on hand, it looks like all these pieces were made for each other!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For someone who didn't think she had much, you certainly pulled off a beauty! All these element were made to go together. What a stunning card in both color and design. This is fantastic Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, beautiful card Judy! So many fabulous details and fun stuff you found in your stash. It looks like it should be part of an astrological star chart. Everything melds together for a great design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so incredibly amazing, Judy! All the details keep me coming back for more and every time I find a little something extra, yet never too much. You pulled it off beautifully with your limited star stash. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! I sure got a chuckle when you kept saying, “I don’t know where I got this/that. Still you managed to put together an amazing card. I honestly thought of one of Sarah’s designs. I guess it runs in the family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Magical and Mystical! This looks AHmazing! Love the deep rich blue and purple tones and all of that luxurious gold! I feel like I should be having my palm read, ya know? This is pure delight. Pure magic. Pure YOU!

    ReplyDelete