Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Double D - WINDOWS

 
Dear Ones~
This time the challenge over at Double D is WINDOWS. How fun! What is it they say, "the eyes are the windows to the soul", or something like that? I dunno why THAT came to mind. Anyway,  here's the Mood Board for our inspiration.
 
 
 
And here's my card:
Isn't this a hoot?? I saw this die set on Amazon, and I had to have it. To make the pot, all I did was punch out a 1 1/2 circle and emboss it with an embossing folder. Aren't I a genius?



 
  The Ingredients:
 GKD Black and Ivory Card Stock
Tim Holtz Ideology Backdrop Patterned Paper
 Memory Box Springtime Bouquet Patterned Paper
SU Cajun Craze Card Stock
Globeland Funny Venetian Die Set 
SU wrapped in Text Embossing Folder
1 1/2 Circle Punch
Spellbinders Propagation Plants Die Set
Computer Generated Greeting
 
 
 Head on over to the Double D Challenge Blog and see what it's all about, we have some super talented designers who share creative ideas with you. And until next time dear readers, 
ASPIRE to be INSPIRED. 
Here's celebrating your CREATIVE MUSE!!
 
~judy    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment