Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Baseball

Dear Ones~
Still doing a little housekeeping. This is another card I made some time ago for a challenge I hosted over at the Mod Squad Challenge. This is a multi-step set called Baseball. I love all the dimension in that bat!!
And a closer look at the detail:

One of the best features of this stamp company is that there are color recipes for most of the multi-step stamps, so you don't have to guess what colors to use. And there are even alternative colors if you don't have the inks that are suggested. 

Here are the Ingredients :
GKD Dark Chocolate and White Card Stock
DCWV The Natural Matstack
The Paper Studio Textured Card Stock - Darks
Antique Linen Distress Ink
Memento Inks In:
*Peanut Brittle
*Toffee Crunch
*Rich Cocoa
*Love Letter 
Tiny Bubbles Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

Have I told you how much I love Kitchen Sink Stamps?? They are the most fun, and the results are amazing. Go check them out!!! Oh, and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I remember seeing this card and in fact, it was what got me hooked on KSS. I still love it and have the set but sad to say I have of made use of it yet. Shame on me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your texture, design and layout, such a wonderful masculine card....especially for your Dad! :) xo~

    ReplyDelete