Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Serenity

Dear Ones~

This is the last of the cards that I needed to put on my blog. I really love this one. Lots of sponging.

I used the stamp set from Kitchen Sink called Multi-Step Pine Trees. This is just a lovely set, with 3 different size trees. The dimension on the final image is amazing. And here's a tip I learned from Frenchie Martin. Take a dark brown marker and color in the trunk of the tree here and there, as I have done here. It makes the trees so much more real. On this card I stamped the largest image using all 4 stamps on a piece of white card. Then I masked the tree and sponged in the sun using a circle mask. After I was done sponging I took the 2nd step stamp for the medium sized tree and only stamped with that. I love the delicate image you get with just the one stamp. Then I stamped the greeting with the Kitchen Sink 3-Step Baseball Stamp Set on vellum and white heat embossed it.
Here are the Ingredients:
GKD White, Dusty Rose and Wild Dandelion Card Stock
KSS 3-Step Base Ball Stamp for Greeting
GKD Inks In:
*Grass Green
*Fresh Asparagus
*Lemon Drop
*Peach Bellini
*Dusty Rose
*Cranberry Tart
Memento New Sprout Ink
SSS Olive Ink
GKD White Embossing Powder
Stash Vellum
Judy Dots

So now I'm done for the day, hope you had a good one. Thanks for stopping by, I adore your comments!!

9 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous. I so love the colors you used on it and I must remember to add the trunk to my trees as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card! The masking & sponging you did is outstanding. Just beautiful! P.S. I couldn't leave a comment on your Baseball card because it kept taking me to Pinterest when I clicked on "comments."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that happened to me as well. I have no idea how to fix it. I see Verna was able to comment, so I don't know what's going on.....boo!!!

      Delete
  3. So stunning -- those layers tress are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful!! "Serenity" is the perfect title. Your masking & sponging is pure perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely Gorgeous! The colors are fantastic, as is your sponging! Love the Vellum with your sentiment and your Judy Dots.....everything is just PERFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning Judy! Great tree stamp and your sponging is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did I miss this one? I must have been laying on the couch yesterday. I love the trees in this stamps set and thanks for the tips on stamping them. I have this set and I was tickled pink to find them in my stash today. I didn't think that I brought them along.

    ReplyDelete