Friday, April 1, 2016

Fun with Vellum

Dear Ones~
Happy Friday, I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
For today's card I decided to try out something that I saw Jennifer McGuire do the other day. You can see the video that inspired me HERE.
Here's my card:



I thought it was so fun to use the vellum as part of the card front. The only thing I wish I had done differently was move the white element up more, I liked the way Jennifer's looked better.







This is a better look at the vellum, and inside patterned paper.







 Here are the Ingredients:
 PTI Day Dreamers Stamp Set
PTI Friendly Flowers Stamp Set for Greeting
GKD White Card Stock
SU Vellum Card Stock
DCWV The Trade Winds Patterned Paper
GKD Inks In:
*Pasionate Pink
*Bubblegum Pink
*Powder Blue
*Sweet Corn
*Grass Green
*Black Onyx

This card will be entered in:
Simon Says Monday - We Can See Clearly, use vellum or acetate
Simon Says Wednesday - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by, I adore your comments!!

8 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE this, I saw Jen's video too, we all probably saw it! Your card is fantastic, what a neat idea, aye? Oooh and you used one of my most favorite flower sets, yummy! I may just CASE your card! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bouquet of flowers really pops here. I love how the vellum looks. I have not watched that video yet, but this is a beautiful card I will certainly make time this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! love those colorful flowers. On my way to watch that video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is GORGEOUS!!! LOVE those pretty flowers, and vellum is so much fun to use! You've created a fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very cool! I haven't tried to do one like this, but I'm going to have to put it on the list. lol Love the pop of colorful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so beautiful! Love the pretty flowers and sentiment. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card and a great take on jennifer's use of vellum ...thanks for joining us over at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card! Such a beautiful design! Love this!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete