Saturday, April 30, 2016

Just Us Girls #341 - Wild Card

Dear Ones~
Since this is the 5th Saturday of the month, it's Wild Card Week over at Just Us Girls. Ina will be our host, and she is challenging us to make our favorite folded or shaped card. Anything but square or rectangular.

 
Here's my card:

 I chose to make a card by taking an hexagonal die and cutting out a folding piece of card stock, leaving the top edge joined. The images are from a MFT Stamp/Die set called Strike Up the Band. Aren't those little mice just so cute?


Here are the Ingredients:
*GKD White and Blue Denim Card Stock
*Basic Grey Life of the Party Patterned Paper
*MFT Strike up the Band Stamp/Die Set
*PTI Graceful Greetings Stamp/Die Set
*GKD Black, Powder Blue & Jelly Bean Green Ink
*Stickles
*White Crystal Drops 

Please visit the JUST US GIRLS blog to see the wonderful cards the rest of the team, and our April Guest Designer Angie Cimbalo, have made this week.  I hope to see you there.
And remember, if you win Chic of the Week in any of our April challenges, you will be in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of June!!  Good luck, and thanks for stopping by!!

16 comments:

  1. They really are the sweetest! I love how you arranged them too....I can almost hear the music....almost! Love the added touches of the grasses and pretty flowers and the sweet little butterfly So much to enjoy on this beautifully shaped card! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a "striking" card ;). I love the hexagonal shape, the design and the bright colors. The cute mice will make anyone smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So "striking" cute! I have this stamp set and Iam so happy, cause now I can CASE your card! Love everything about it. You are quite the artist card maker.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those band mouses are too cute! Fun shaped card too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute shaped card and I love the band theme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! I love your shaped card. I almost bought those cute band mice. This is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute. I love those little guys and your placement and coloring are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just the 'happiest' birthday card ever....soooooo cute!! Love everything about it and how perfectly you put it all together. Those cute little band mice are having too much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very very cute! Works so well with the hexagon shape!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the bright colors and those little mice are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am not generally a fan of circle cards but this hexagon idea is brilliant Judy! I may be stealing this idea soon! Such a fun card that is sure to be a big hit with anyone! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute! I love the hexagon shape and those little mice with their instruments are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Judy this is simply the cutest card I have seen. Fantastic bright colours and perfect shaped card. Love the touch on the inside too. A Masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a super fun shape! And those little guys are soo cute!!! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a super fun shape! And those little guys are soo cute!!! Great job.

    ReplyDelete