Saturday, July 22, 2017

Just Us Girls #403 - Photo Week

Dear Ones~
This week it's PHOTO WEEK over at Just Us Girls, and our gal Bobby has chosen this wonderful summer photo for inspiration. Mmmmm.....my mouth is watering!!!
And here is my card:
I have had this sweet little digi stamp forever. I have NO idea where it came from, except that I found it somewhere on the internet. There is no company associated with it as far as I know. I printed it off and then colored it with Copics. This is 5"x5" square. I thought the kraft patterned paper worked really well for this rustic look.

Here are the Ingredients:
GKD Kraft, White and Cranberry Tart Card Stock
Recollections Garden Harvest Patterned Paper
Spellbinders Scalloped Circles Die
Spellbinders Lacy Circles Die 
GKD Enjoy the Sunshine Stamp for Greeting
Copic Markers
Stash Gingham Ribbon

Please visit the JUST US GIRLS blog to see the wonderful examples that Aileen and the rest of the team have made this week. And remember, if you win Chic of the Week in any of our July challenges, you will be in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of September!!   Good luck, and I hope to see you there. 

Thanks for stopping by, I adore your comments!
They always make me smile!!
Hugs~
~judy~

17 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this card is adorable. I just got back from seeing my grandkids in NM and the littlest girl LOVES watermelon so much - and she always wears her hair up - reminds me of her so much! So CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll say it...again...ADORABLE!!! I love the image, and the patterned paper looks great with it. Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the designer papers you used and that is the sweetest stamp and perfect for this challenge. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute image and perfect for the photo this week! Really love that gingham bow! Ribbon and I have a Love Hate relationship!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ina, this card is just too stinking adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That image is adorable! I love your design on this and that awesome kraft and red gingham!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous expression on your cutie image. Love the layout and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! That photo inspiration picture is so inspiring. You have nailed this one with the huge watermelon just waiting to be sliced. That adorable little girl is saying," Is it time yet?"

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable! Look at the pig tails - look like pom poms! Yes, the craft papers really are perfect for this sweet little digi!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww it doesn't matter where you got her, she's adorable! Love how you colored her and your card design. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the design layout, Judy, and that little girl is adorable. Your Copic coloring is wonderul.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is super CUTE!! What do you suppose she is thinking about..maybe how to lug that big ole' melon home...lol...you colored her beautiful, what a fun~fun card!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh she is just the sweetest! I love that big fat watermelon! It's a pretty rustic setting, love the size of this card too!

    ReplyDelete