Saturday, September 16, 2017

Just Us Girls # 411 - Color Week

Dear Ones~
This time it's COLOR WEEK over at Just Us Girls, and our gal Maria has chosen burgundy, orange and yellow. Great fall colors!!! As always with color challenges, you are to use ONLY the three chosen colors as well as any neutrals that you need.  Neutrals are white, ivory, kraft, black, brown or gray.

Here's my card:
I decided I would try my hand at stamping a wreath with lots of little images. Here I have used the Fabulous Flowers stamp set by Melanie Muenchinger for Gina K Designs. I started by tracing an oval onto my card front and then just started stamping. This card measures 4 1/4 square. it was really fun, you should try it!!

Here are the Ingredients:
PTI Rustic Cream Card Stock
SU Cherry Cobbler and So Saffron Card Stock 
GKD Sweet Mango Card Stock
GKD Cranberry Tart Ink
SU Inks In:
*Peekaboo Peach
*So Saffron
*Crumb Cake
*Soft Suede
GKd Triple Play Frame for Greeting
GKD Fabulous Flowers Stamp Set
Nuvo Crystal Drops

Please visit the JUST US GIRLS blog to see the wonderful examples that our September Guest Designer Linda and the rest of the team have made this week. And remember, if you win Chic of the Week in any of our September challenges, you will be in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of November!!   Good luck, and I hope to see you there. 

Thanks for stopping by, I adore your comments!
They always make me smile!!
Hugs~
~judy~





14 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Judy!! Love that wreath!! Have a great week '

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried this and have succeeded once.... after fifty or so tries, but this is so beautiful you make me want to try again.Perfect for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you for making your own wreath, Judy. It's perfectly spaced and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful wreath of flowers. This is so pretty in the fall colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is spectacular! You did an amazing job! I love those roses and in those colors they are gorgeous! The flavors of Fall! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this, that wreath is AWESOME!!! I like the layers and that you made it square.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your wreath is perfect!!! I love your choice of flowers and leaves and how wonderful the spacing is - then there's that perfectly tied bow that just makes it pop! GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful wreath! Good time to use those lovely colors. I love this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your stamped wreath is amazing! Love all of those little flowers on this gorgeous design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely colour choice Maria made this week making your wreath look amazing. Love the coloured framed background and those flowers so very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful wreath of flowers. You worked wonders with the colors! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love what you have done with this beautiful color combo. Gorgeous wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't know how you pull it off week after week! Another beauty! The colors are fabulous! Thanks so much for your kindness these past few weeks! It feels nice to get back to normalcy!

    ReplyDelete