Saturday, October 7, 2017

Just Us Girls #414 - Word Week

Dear Ones~
This time over at Just Us Girls it's WORD WEEK, and our gal Sue has chosen the word 'LIGHT'. how fun is that?

Here's my card:
What greater light source do we have than our beloved SUN?? I recently got this stamp and its companion dies from Stamplistic. It's called Sunshine, and I just love it. Here I stamped the image in 4 different colors and heat embossed with gold. Then I used some of the dies to cut out the various layers. I think there are something like 8 dies or so in the set, everything you would ever want to cut out the elements in that wonderful stamp. This card is a 4 1/2 inch square.

Here are the Ingredients:
PTI Terra Cotta and Summer Sunrise Card
GKD Lemon Drop, Sweet Mango and Copper Card
Stamplistic Sunshine Stamp
Stamplistic Sunshine Dies
Ranger Princess Gold Embossing Powder
Autumn Red, Ripened Pumpkin & Dandelion Yellow Nuvo Crystal Drops
Fiskars Lace Corner Punch

I would like to welcome our October Guest Designer Karola Rehnström. She is super creative,  just go over to her BLOG and see what I mean!!!

Please visit the JUST US GIRLS blog to see the wonderful examples that Karola and the rest of the team have made this week. And remember, if you win Chic of the Week in any of our October challenges, you will be in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of December!!   Good luck, and I hope to see you there. 

Thanks for stopping by, I adore your comments!
They always make me smile!!
Hugs~
~judy~

15 comments:

  1. Wow, what a colorful and multi designed card. Love that you embossed with gold, it really makes the sun shine. I can feel all of the energy on this card. Just like the sun give us each day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOWZA! This card is AMAZING! I love your color palette and the heat embossing, how striking! Such a powerful little card! Love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW! This is stunning....I love how you made this and that embossing is perfect for it! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess "WOW" is the word of the day, Judy. This is definitely a fantastic die set and your coloring and embossing really make it shine. Pun intended. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful sun design and I love all those fabulous layers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous design. I love all the embossing and layering. Fun example of the word challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cool! I love that big sun and it's many layers. The embossing and Nuvo drops really adds to this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow amazing!! Such a great car. Love the big ol' sun!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning layered card! Just incredible~

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll add another WOW! here Judy. This is simply amazing and over the top stunning and gorgeous. Love every little thing you have done here. SUNly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous idea for the light theme. Love all the layers and colours. So excited to join you for October, thank you so much for the opportunity to join in with the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!!! this is absolutely amazing Judy. The colors, layering, embossing, everything.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You Rocked this challenge Judy! I am so in love with this card and Nuvo drops...they are awesome! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cool image! I love the colors and all of the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful card, and that die sounds really cool! Love how you created this!

    ReplyDelete