Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Double D - Bling It Up

Dear Ones~
This time over at Double D we are Blinging It Up. Here is the Mood Board for our inspiration:

Whoa!!!! LOVE me some sparkle. Look at all this glitter!!!

Here is my card:
For that background panel I used some translucent embossing paste with a Tim Holtz stencil and then heat foiled it with my laminator when it was dry. The shoes are from an old GKD stamp set called Springtime Silhouettes. I heat embossed the shoes and the greeting in gold, layering over it 3 times to get a nice raised effect. I used lots of glitter paper for accents to enhance the bling. The die cut holding the greeting is a ribbon buckle from Spellbinders. What a fun challenge!!

Here are the Ingredients:
GKD Black Onyx Card Stock
Core'dinations Glitter Card Stock
Tim Holtz Mini Stencil Set 26
GKD Springtime Silhouettes Stamp Set
Dream Weaver Translucent Embossing Paste
GKD Foil Mates Gold Foil
SU Layering Circles Dies
Spellbinders Ribbon Buckles Die
Stash Gold Cord and Bling

I would love it if you would stop on over to the Double D Blog to see what the other designers have created. And if you play along you could win this beautiful bunch of BLING!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you are having a great week. Don't forget to swing by Double D and check us out.  Oh, and I so appreciate your lovely comments!!!
Hugs~
~judy~

13 comments:

  1. What a classic OLD Gina K stamp you used here. So stylish! Nice to get those oldies out again. You have done it proud. Love the background bling and nice touch on the shoe too. Stunning Judy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers look at all that FABULOUS bling!!! Those shoes rock!! Wonderful creative detail here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bling zing on this card, Judy! Fantastic! I love the hounds tooth design on those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Judy! So much incredible bling! and those shoes.....LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, WOW! The shine and glitter and design are amazing! I love the sentiment with this and how you cut it to fit in the ribbon buckle, which is soooo pretty. Very striking, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with the others.... WOW. That background is over the top gorgeous. Adding the extra embossing to the shoes really made them pop. So beautiful, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful bling and a fantastic and classy card design too! Everything is so elegant looking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning!!! You outdid yourself on this one. Love how you put all that bling together without being gaudy. The shoes are my favorite part.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH WOW this is awesome Judy! That heat foiling is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your inspiration from the mood board. I should really look at them more. There are some wonderful details on your card and I love techniques that you used to create it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are some sexy shoes! Love everything embossed and pasted, so much wonderful texture! This really has the WOW Factor!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, Judy. Foil, glitter. You really did bling up your card and it looks super.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glitter and foil, this is heaven! You make some of the prettiest backgrounds and they are always blinged out. Love the sexy shoes too.

    ReplyDelete