Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Mod Squad - How Charming!

Dear Ones~
It's my turn to host over at The Mod Squad Challenge Blog. My challenge this time is to 
add a CHARM to your creation.

SPONSOR
Gina K. has been in the stamping industry since 1998 and started Gina K. Designs in 2007. As the business grew, Gina asked her husband Tom to leave his position as an attorney to join her in the business. Together they built StampTV, their online video website featuring broadcast quality paper crafting videos, galleries, social network for paper crafters and more! Gina now has over 200,000 followers over her various social media networks and video sites from all around the world. Gina’s goal is to continue to offer top quality signature products through her online store Gina K. Designs along with informative and creative crafting videos.
Be sure to check out StampTV for a ton of great videos and techniques. They also have weekly challenges. Shop Gina K Designs.

PRIZE

A $20 gift certificate to the Gina K Designs store!!!!!

Here's what I came up with:
I used the new Gina K Designs Wreath Template for this card, and I must say it's TOTALLY addictive. I couldn't stop playing with it. I used several small stamps from different GKD stamp sets for this. And the charm I used is a cute little bee right in the middle. I used the new GKD Tranquil Teal card stock and ink, and I didn't have any ribbon that matched, so I dyed some seam binding with Tranquil Teal Ink. Messy, but worth it.


Here are the Ingredients:
GKD White, Warm Cocoa and Tranquil Teal Card Stock
GKD Wreath Builder Template
GKD Wreath Builder Stamp Set
GKD Holiday Frame Stamp Set
GKD A Beautiful Life Stamp Set
GKD Simple Hearts
GKD Blue Lagoon, Warm Cocoa, Kraft and Sea Glass Inks
Stash Charm
Stickles
Nuvo Crystal Drops
 
Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to head on over to The Mod Squad Challenge and play along. You could win the prize! I can't wait to see your wonderful creations, and I adore your comments.
Hugs~

~judy~
 

7 comments:

  1. Oh what a perfect charm to go along with your fabulous card! Those bees are BEEutiful! Love that pretty wreath too--soooo addicting! :) FUN Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun fun and fabulous stamp set, I bet it is hard to put down, so many ways to use it and I totally LOVE your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so well designed and gorgeous with those colors. And, that charm is perfect! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew you would get that wreath builder. It does look like fun. Love your colors and that cute charm. How cute to have the bees be part of the wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And how charming your card is Judy. Love the layout charm and that beautifully inked bow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful way to display those cute little bees! Love them in between your beautiful flowers. Lovely colors too and that bow is a stunning color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bee - utiful card, Judy. I remember when I used to die seam binding. I thought about that wreath builder and I may be thinking about it again. It looks like you can do so many things with it.

    ReplyDelete