Friday, October 9, 2020

Color Hues - Cream and Gold

 

Dear Ones~

Today's offering is for the Color Hues Challenge. This time the colors are Cream and Gold.


Here is my card:


I decided to go clean and simple with this card. This Lotus stamp lends itself so well to the clean and simple look. I wish it was easier to photograph shine. This card is super shiny and really pretty.

The Ingredients:
Recollections Cream Card Stock
Tim Holtz Metallic Card Stock
Lovely Lotus Stamp from the 
GKD Peace, Love and Sushi Card Kit
SU Happy Birthday to You Stamp for Greeting
Trinity Stamps Gold Baubles
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to swing on over to the Color Hues blog. Lotsa great inspiration there!!

Until next time, here's celebrating your Creative Muse,
~judy



10 comments:

  1. So beautiful and elegant. Vellum strip is the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely elegantly beautiful! Love cream and gold together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very beautiful with the elegant colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It maybe CAS, but so elegant and classy. I bet it is amazing in real life. A winner fir sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I saw this card at Color Hues I said out loud....WOW! This is beautiful Judy! Thanks for playing along with us at Color Hues, it warms my heart! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. STUNNING! The color combo is gorgeous, that lotus is beyond fabulous! I love all of the gold, makes for a very elegant creation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We at Color Hues agreed that shine is very difficult to photograph! Gorgeous lotus image to choose for this CAS beauty. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply gorgeous Judy. Sorry I have been mia lately - family needs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, Judy, I just received this card in the mail, and I can say first hand how beautiful it is. I'd say you captured the shine very nicely in your photo. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect image for this color challenge! Elegant & beautiful!

    ReplyDelete