Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Mod Squad - Hello Pumpkin!

 

Dear Ones~

It's my turn again to host over at The Mod Squad Challenge Blog. This time I decided I would like to see a pumpkin or pumpkins on our cards.

SPONSOR

 Gina K. has been in the stamping industry since 1998 and started Gina K. Designs in 2007. As the business grew, Gina asked her husband Tom to leave his position as an attorney to join her in the business. Together they built Stamp TV, an online video website featuring broadcast quality paper crafting videos, galleries, a social network for paper crafters and more! Since then they have created a new website called Gina K Designs. Gina now has over 200,000 followers over her various social media networks and video sites from all around the world. Gina’s goal is to continue to offer top quality signature products through her online store Gina K. Designs, along with informative and creative crafting videos. There is also a monthly card challenge, where you have 3 chances to win a $25 gift certificate. Visit that HERE.

PRIZE

A $20 gift certificate to the Gina K Designs store.

Here is my card:

For this card I used the Gina K Designs stamp set Haunts and Harvest from the new Festive Fall Card Kit.  I also used the Birthday Greetings stamp set for the background foliage behind the pumpkins. The pumpkins were colored with pencils and Gamsol. The background was done with the Harvest Flourish Stencil, included in the kit and was inked with GKD Plum Punch and Coral Reef inks. Then I applied Iridescent Glitter Glitz Gel over the inking. The photo does not do the glittery goodness justice. I used the Master Layouts 1 to cut the layers, and card stocks used were GKD Tomato Soup, Plum Punch and Ivory.
 

Glad you stopped by, and don't forget to head on over to The Mod Squad Challenge Blog and play along. You could win the prize! I can't wait to see your wonderful creations, and I adore your comments.
I hope you all are well and staying away from others as much as possible. These are strange times, aren't we glad we have our craft to keep us sane?

 
Until next time, here's celebrating your Creative Muse.
~judy



 


8 comments:

  1. Judy, this is SO pretty. Love that stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card for this challenge is breathtaking!!!! I love the perfect layers and all of the details in the pumpkins and the oval. I bet that glitter glitz gel is fantastic IRL. What a great way to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your pretty pumpkin card, how fun it is and I can see some of the glitter gel, a product new to me I think! We are going home tomorrow so maybe, just maybe I can join in this challenge, I haven't made it yet..hah!! We have been really good about staying 'safe' I do miss all the places we used to go though!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! Your stenciling is spot on, looks so beautiful! Great colors. LOVE those pumpkins! This is just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your beautiful card! So striking and well put together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your sweet pumpkin card, Judy. Absolutely gorgeous.
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Judy with those pretty pumpkins. CarolG

    ReplyDelete