Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Double D - Green/Clover/ Shamrocks/Luck

Dear Ones~
This time over at Double D the challenge is GREEN/CLOVER/SHAMROCKS/LUCK. What a great challenge for this time of year,  since we just celebrated St. Paddy's Day. Here is the Mood Board for our inspiration:
 
 This is what I came up with:
I found this cute little digi stamp online. I don't know who the artist is, but I thought he fit the bill nicely for this challenge. I colored him with my Zigs. The papers are also digital from a St. Patrick's Day pad.
 

 

Here's a close up of him. Sláinte means "to your health" in both Irish and Scottish Gaelic. It is commonly used as a drinking toast in Ireland, Scotland and the Isle of Man.
 
 
 
 
 

 
  The Ingredients:
GKD Jelly Bean Green and White Card Stock
Recollections Green Card Stock
Shery K Designs Digi Patterned Papers
GKD Sending Love Patterned Paper
Digi Stamp - Artist Unknown
Picket Fence Bow Dies
GKD Decorative Tags Die
Trinity Stamps Gold Baubles
 
 
 
 
If you head on over to the  Double D Challenge Blog and play along, you could win this adorable set of stickers. What a wonderful prize!!!  Also, don't forget to check out all the beautiful cards the other designers have created.

Scrapbook Customs - Cardstock Stickers - Ireland Watercolor
 

Until next time dear readers, aspire to be inspired. 
Here's celebrating your Creative Muse!!
~judy

5 comments:

  1. He is AWESOME and your coloring is amazing! Thanks for the definition ... was curious what it meant although I should know since my husband is Irish lol. Cute cute creation ... thanks for always sharing such wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Judy and your coloring is truly amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is just too awesome. I am wondering if he is a troll or a leprechaun? What doyou think? What ever he is you did an amazing job on him.I love his hat and the red bread! Amazing coloring on it all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! Cute image on this beautifully designed card. Love all of the layering and angles. That cute bow....love! Your coloring on this is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun this is, Judy! Your coloring is fantastic and I'm still admiring all the details such as the bow and the little gold shamrock on his hat. I've been wondering about that sentiment, questioning my eyesight and turning my head every which way, so thank you for explaining. Such a great card!

    ReplyDelete