Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Double D - First Signs of Spring

Dear Ones~
This time over at Double D we are looking for the FIRST SIGNS OF SPRING. Oh what a wonderful thought!!! Here is the Mood Board for our inspiration:
 
Here is my card:
Don't you just adore this sweet little duck. She is part of a set from Stampin' Up called Fable Friends. I think it's retired, but I still use it a lot. She is stamped on white and then colored with my Zigs.  I die cut that vellum circle for a little punch and added the white Enamel Accents for a final touch. The patterned papers are sponged along the edges to set them off a little.



The Ingredients:
GKD Blue Denim Card Stock
Doodlebug Designs Spring Things Patterned Paper
SU Fable Friends Stamp Set
Spellbinders Elegant Circle Die
Zig Clean Color Markers
GKD Blue Denim Ink
Stash Vellum
Ranger White Enamel Accents
 
 
 
 
If you head on over to the  Double D Challenge Blog and play along, you could win this absolutely adorable stamp set. I just love it!!!  Also, don't forget to check out all the beautiful cards the other designers have created.

 Until next time dear readers, aspire to be inspired. 
Here's celebrating your Creative Muse!!
~judy

8 comments:

  1. OMG how cute is this duck! She's all ready should it rain lol! Love your design paper background ... beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Spring Papers in such beautiful Spring colors, love the shades and prints! Lovely soft tones! That Duck is adorable and perfectly water colored! I adore that circle Vellum die cut, it is fabulous! Happy Spring indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again you managed to sselect background papers that work together and really show off the pastel speing colors. Cute, cute duck, I can see why you use it often. Giving her a vellum circle was a nice addition too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I saw this cute duck in the line-up I absolutely smiled so BIG, what a fun duck she is and I would never let her go! A beautifully creative way to showcase the pretty papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this sweet duck! She looks like she's on the hunt for other fabled friends. Pretty Spring colors and the vellum circle is a perfect background for Ms. Duck. Lots of great layers too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all that paper and the sweet duck right out of a fairy tale. I'm just now taking a good look at the print in the paper... so much cuteness going on there! I would hang onto that duck too. Some things just never lose their appeal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This little spring duck is simply darling! She looks like she just stepped off the page of a children's book. Your fun choice of papers and layout are fabulous. Absolutely adorable Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This darling duck just put a big smile on my face! You have colored her so well and certainly brought her to life. Darling card and I hope to play along!

    ReplyDelete