Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Easter Cross

Dear Ones~
Well, it's been an interesting week. I have not posted in 7 or 8 days. Last week we had our wonderful grandsons with us for 5 days. It was fun, and very tiring. We are old. Then last night I tried to post this card to my blog, and discovered that, because I had changed my log-in data for Google, I could no longer do any entries on it. So, what you are reading now is a brand new blog. Please take the time to plug in your email address again so you will receive notices when I add something, and also click on the JOIN THIS SITE button so that you can follow in that way. What a pain in the neck this has been. Take my advice - don't change ANYTHING unless you know what you are doing.

But enough about THAT! The card I'm sharing today is for the MUIM Challenge over at StampTV. My dear friend Karen Hightower is hosting this week, and it's a dandy. The only requirement is to use something metal. If you get a chance, click on Karen's name and it will take you over to her page. She is one of three of us who were awarded the Guest Designer spot at StampTV, and she is super talented. I'm very lucky to be working with her on the Guest Designer Team.

Here's my card:
The metal I used is a little charm that says "love" hanging off the bow. This is an Easter card that I will send to my folks. I colored the flowers with my Copics.

Here are the supplies I used:
Gina K Designs Pure Luxury White Card Stock.
Other Card Stock and Patterned Paper from my stash
Gina K Designs Floral Wreath Stamp Set
Spellbinders Fancy Cross Die
Judy's Enamel Dots
Copic Markers

Thanks for stopping by. I'm hoping that I will NOT have any trouble with THIS blog. Oh, and think spring my friends.

7 comments:

  1. I made it here! Your card is a beauty, but then again, they ALL are! Perfect charm for your creation and Karen's Challenge (crafting as I type!) :) Love your design and colors and that fabulous cross die! A delightful card for this season! xo~ (oh and get rid of that posting verification--that's a pain too) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here too! Fabulous Easter card, great cross die. The colors, as usual are divine. This card is dazzling. No surprise!! You out do most crafters. Me included. Glad you got your blog back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! Wonderful Easter card....so pretty! Love the beautiful colors and great design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card. It is gorgeous with all those spring colors and the gold. And, love that cross. Might have to check into that die.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beauty! This reminds me of the Stained Glass windows at Church! Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete