Saturday, November 5, 2016

Just Us Girls #368 - Word Week

Dear Ones~

 
This week is WORD WEEK over at Just Us Girls, and our gal Sue has chosen the word ENCOURAGEMENT
What a lovely word to use.

Here is my card:
I love this sentiment from Verses Rubber Stamps. I sometimes use it to make a separate little placard to insert inside a card I am sending to someone who needs encouragement. I fussy cut a couple of the butterflies from the patterned paper. I thought they were so pretty!




Here are the Ingredients:
GKD Ivory Card Stock
MFT Spearmint Card Stock
SU Blushing Bride Card Stock
DCWV The Butterfly Garden Stack
Verses Rubber Stamps It's A Hug Stamp
GKD Gold Embossing Powder

  

I would like to welcome our November Guest Designer, Cecile Ribon. Her work is AH-MAZING!!! Check out her BLOG and see what I mean!!!

Please visit the JUST US GIRLS blog to see the wonderful cards that Cecile, and the rest of the team have made this week. And remember, if you win Chic of the Week in any of our November challenges, you will be in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of January, 2017!! 

I hope to see you over at JUGS! 
Good luck, and thanks for stopping by!!







16 comments:

  1. Oh I just love your card!! Love the pretty paper and the wonderful sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bg paper and love the sentiment in golf

    ReplyDelete
  3. The soft colors work beautifully for this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh! Soooo pretty! Love that paper, the sentiment and the fussy cut butterflies are a nice finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also have this sentiment and it's one of my all time favorites! Your card is beautiful my friend! We both fussy cut some beautiful butterflies this week! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful paper and sentiment. Love the simple elegant look and how you let the sentiment be the star.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Designer Paper is a beautiful choice, that is really lovely! Love how you snipped a couple of the butterflies from it too--gorgeous! That is a fabulous sentiment and embossed in gold makes it really stand out and a beautiful accent to the rest of your card. Full of love AND encouragement!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that sentiment and how you embossed it in gold! Your card is beautiful and very soothing. Love the paper and your fussy cut butterflies, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so beautiful and you used one of my favorite sentiments too. You really dressed it up with the gold embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awe.... Judy! This card is just simply amazing and glorious. Love the touches of gold that make it so elegant. That sentiment I bought after you sent one to me. It is diffinatey one to have in your sets. I have used it many time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card, with a beautiful sentiment! Love the soft colors and the touch of gold. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a sweet sentiment, Judy, and yes those butterflies are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh what a beeeeeeeeeeeeutiful background Judy. Just love this card to bits especially that amazing sentiment. Everything just marries together perfectly. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful Judy! Love the dp, butterflies and colour! Great sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute sentiment Judy! Love your pretty card too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful patterned paper and card! The butterflies are lovely too.

    ReplyDelete