Sunday, April 30, 2017

Wetlands Silhouette

Dear Ones~
This will be a quick-y today. I have a lot to do, but wanted to get in on the Stamp TV Monday Challenge. The challenge is Scenic Silhouettes - make a scene with an inked background and silhouette images.

Here is my card:
I thought this background made with Oxide Inks reminded me of a marsh-y area where there might be cattails and red winged blackbirds. I love the blues and greens. That border is a die by My Favorite Things called Stepped Up Chevron.

Here are the Ingredients:
GKD Jellybean Green Card
GKD Blue Lagoon Card
GKD White Card
GKD Black Onyx Card
Distress Oxide Inks
GKD The Wetlands Stamp
MFT Stepped Up Chevron Die
Black Nuvo Crystal Drops

Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate all your lovely comments. I hope you have a great week.

Hugs~
~judy~


6 comments:

  1. I would say you accomplished the feel of a marsh. Such wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that background is glorious! I know I am going to have to buy these suckers lol LOVE that silhouette, it is PERFECT and makes for an awesome card! Great design and I love that little border too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous! I love the background. I don't have Oxides but might have to check into them when I find enough cash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love your background colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that background, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That background is absolutely gorgeous!! Love that zig-zag border.

    ReplyDelete