Friday, May 5, 2017

Garden Treasure

Dear Ones~
I have been making way too many sympathy cards lately. And this is another one. I will be entering this in the Altenew May Inspiration Challenge. Here is their inspiration photo:

http://altenewblog.com/2017/05/01/may-2017-inspiration-challenge/
And here's my card:
I love the colors in the photo, one of my favorite combinations.  I have used the Altenew stamp set called Garden Treasure. As with many of Altenew sets, this one has companion dies. I layered the white background card stock onto gold and then cut an oval to reveal the patterned paper beneath.

Here are the Ingredients:
GKD White Card Stock
Stash Gold Card Stock
SU Layering Oval Die
Colorbök Modern Millinery Patterned Paper
Altenew Garden Treasure Stamp and Die Set
SU Inks In:
*Pink Pirrouette
*Melon Mambo
*Cherry Cobbler
*Pear Pizzazz
*Wild Wasabi
*Always Artichoke
*Basic Black
GKD Fabulous Flowers for Greeting
GKD Gold Embossing Powder
Stash Pearls

Thanks for stopping by. I'm off to make another card. I appreciate your sweet comments, they make me so happy!!!

Hugs~
~judy~

























4 comments:

  1. Oh Judy this is 'gorgeous' The whole layout is awesome and how you coloured those beautiful flowers is simply stunning. Love the touch of gold making this card really something special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is a beautiful card Judy!! Love the oval window and the gold and the gorgeous flowers. Just stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS!!! The flowers are amazing, love the oval window and the gold trim adds so much elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love that Garden Treasure set - your card is so gorgeous and the colors you used on the flowers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete