Saturday, May 20, 2017

Just Us Girls #394 - Color Week

Dear Ones~
This week is COLOR WEEK over at Just Us Girls, and I'm your host. I have chosen the colors Lime Green, Turquoise and Navy. As always with color challenges, you are to use ONLY the three chosen colors as well as any neutrals that you need.  Neutrals are white, ivory, kraft, black, brown or gray.

Here is my card:
The layered background was cut on my Cricut. I was gifted with this svg file, and I think it's called A2 Card Stacking Circles. That's all I know, sorry I'm not more help.  The balloon is a die from Stampin' Up and was cut on turquoise glitter card stock, as were the clouds. LOVE me some glitter - can you tell?

Here are the Ingredients:
GKD In the Navy, Turquoise Sea and Jellybean Green Card Stock
Paper Studio Glitter Stack Card Stock
My Mind's Eye Penny Lane Patterned Paper for Background
SU Up and Away Thinlits Dies
SU Lift Me Up Stamp for Greeting
SU Night of Navy Ink for Greeting
Stash Gems

Please visit the JUST US GIRLS blog to see the wonderful examples that our May Guest Designer Kathie and the rest of the team have made this week. And remember, if you win Chic of the Week in any of our May challenges, you will be in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of July!!   Good luck, and I hope to see you there. 

Thanks for stopping by, I adore your comments!
They always make me smile!!
 
Hugs~
~judy~


 

























16 comments:

  1. These are such YUMMY colors! I love your svg panel, how fabulous! The hot air balloon cut form glitter paper is fantastic! As are your pretty clouds! And you know I just love a sentiment on a Vellum strip! This is one of those WOW cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely use of the colors -- fun glittered balloon too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome colors and a great card design. I just love the glittered balloon and the sentiment on the vellum. The background the way you did it is so cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The background is perfect for the hot air baloons and aa perfect way to use the colors. Fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! Like Kathy said, that background is perfect for the hot air balloon. Love the glittery balloon and clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty and interesting background. Perfect for a color challenge. Loving the glittery balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome choice of colors! I love your layered background dies and the glittery balloon. I love hot air balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good night and shut the door! I love your sparkles, all glittery and encouraging! I don't even know how to use a cutting machine, so this blows my mind. It's so gorgeous. It's amazing how this work of art will definitely lift someone's spirits, and I know 1st hand many times over. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely 'stunning' Judy. Love it. So so blingy lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great choice of colours and fabulous card!! Love that big glittery balloon, and that background is AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great spring colors and for this hot air balloon. They are always so colorful up in the sky. Your background is fab, and it maybe fromLori Winttock. I think that I have the same one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the Cricut cut for the background! Don't you just love that machine? You've inspired me. Also love the color combination you chose. Awesome, especially with all the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving that layered background! So cool! And that balloon is so pretty in the glittery paper!

    ReplyDelete
  14. When I first saw the background I thought you had purchased one of those expensive Birch Press sets, Judy. It's a fantastic Cricut cut and looks so good in the colors you chose for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving this color combo Judy! Did you know that SU is coming out with a lime green? Can't wait! Your card is wonderful my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, this is gorgeous! I love the shimmer and that fabulous background!

    ReplyDelete