Monday, November 20, 2017

Dies R Us Inspiration - Fabulous Bauble

Dear Ones~
Today over at the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog I have a beautiful Christmas bauble for you to create using the Memory Box Emma Ornament Die.
This is how I made the card: 

I started, as always, by preparing the layers for my card base. Here I used Papertrey Ink's Hawaiian Shores card stock, some gold card stock by Gina K Designs, and some patterned paper from the DCWV Summer Dream Stack.


Next I cut out all my elements with gold foil and Hawaiian Shores card stock. I ended up not using those beautiful Impression Obsession snowflakes on my card, but I will include a link below so you can find them in the Dies R Us Store.

Now I was finally ready to put it all together. I decided there needed to be something in that top right corner, so I cut a corner element from Cheery Lynn. As I said, I ended up not using the snowflakes, I didn't think there was room. After my card was all together I used Nuvo Crystal Glitter Drops to add little dots all over the bauble. It gives it a lot of dimension. The greeting is from the GKD stamp set called Merry Little Christmas.

Here are the dies I used:
Memory Box - Dies - Emma Ornament

Cheery Lynn Designs - Lace Corner Deco E

Cheery Lynn Designs - Mega Flourish Two


Impression Obsession - Dies - Snowflakes

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you like these awesome die sets as much as I do!!
And don't forget to come and join in all of the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below. 

click below for:
FRIENDS OF DIES R US PINTEREST PAGE

As always, I adore your kind comments. I so look forward to reading them.
 
~judy~

7 comments:

  1. YOWZA! Such beautiful colors and that 'bauble' is beyond gorgeous! Loving the gold tones, everything POPS! That die really is magnificent and you certainly made it the star of the show! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very gorgeous and elegant. I love the bauble and all the gold you added to make it so regal. I have not made any ornaments this year so this might be something I should do after Thanksgiving. I usually give my sisters something for their tree but they look awesome on a card as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you love working with dies. You really make a great card here. I love the colors with the gold. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It certainly is a fabulous bauble. Love the dp and the touches of gold with the pretty blue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Judy this card is so elegant and regal. That bauble certainly takes pride of place in gold. Love the dies and papers you used. Lovely layers. My turn to Pin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous!! Wow, I love the gold and all the details and a fabulous design as well!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoy those handsome grandsons!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, Judy. That swirly background compliments the ornament beautifully and the flourish is amazing.

    ReplyDelete