Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Double D - Here Comes Santa

Dear Ones~
This time over at Double D it's HERE COMES SANTA with Team Darlene. Oh boy, the jolly 'ole elf himself! Here is the awesome Mood Board that Darlene has provided for us -

 
HO HO HO!!!!!

Here's my card:
Okay, first of all, I have to fess up that this is not my original design. I found it HERE on Pinterest. It's by Becca over in the UK. Gotta love Pinterest. The Santas are from last year's Stampin' Up holiday line called Cookie Cutter Christmas. I used white Nuvo Crystal Drops for all the fluffy white stuff on them. Super cute. I love fussy cutting the edge of my card, it's so cool I think.
 
 

Here are the Ingredients:
GKD Black Onyx, Red Hot and White Card Stock
Stash Cold Card Stock
DCWV Christmas Plaid Patterned Paper
Stampin' Up Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp
GKD Simple Snowflakes Stamp for Greeting
GKD Gold Embossing Powder
Copic Markers
Stash Pearls

Please come on over to the Double D Blog to see what our other designers have created. And you could win this awesome prize if you play along. Just in time for your Christmas cards!
 
 
It's 2 weeks until Thanksgiving, and Christmas is close behind. Are you getting your Christmas cards ready? I think I better get crackin'.  So happy you stopped by - thanks for all your lovely comments.

~judy~




17 comments:

  1. Super cute design Judy and those fussy cut Santa's are adorable, love the added Nuvo drops, too..fabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS Santa card Judy, really love this and the design is clever.xx[aNNie]🎄

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOWZA.....which translates to Oh My Word! Your card is amazing, so cute and fun and JOLLY! Love how you cut him out of the card and added all of that texture to him! So creative! Even the plaid paper inside is perfect! LOVE this, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun Santa card, Judy! I love how they are all stacked and the plaid paper...fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my gosh, Judy! This is the cutest thing ever! I was surprised at how few Santa stamps I have. This little guy is perfect for your card and, yes, thank goodness for Pinterest inspiration. I love the warm plaid paper you used. So cool how the Nuvo drops worked for his beard. I'm just smitten with your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card you made. I love that plaid paper as well. This is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the cutest Santa card ever. I love how you cut them out on the edge and stacked them up. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute Cute Cute Santa's Judy. Love the cutout look and of course that TARTAN paper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this design Judy (even if you did borrow it) ... those jolly Santa's look fabulous down the side of your card! Such awesome inspiration ... thanks! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omygosh Judy I am so sorry being so far behind in commenting on your cards. For some reason I haven't been able to get to your blog (operator error??). I am so in awe of your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun Quad Squad Santa's. Very, very cute and I love the plaid paper.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your Santa's are so cute and I love them on the edge of the card. Of course, the plaid is the perfect touch. Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great, and so fun design! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this Santa card Judy! The Nuvo drops for all the beards was a fabulous idea. I also love the way you cut the edge! All in all a terrific holiday card! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You had me with the plaid background, Judy. The Nuvo worked beautifully for Santa's beards and fussy cutting them was a great design choice.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This looks great! I have the Cookie Cutter stamp set, so I might just have to CASE your CASE!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my this is so pretty Judy! Love the row of cute Santa's on the plaid background - such a "happy" card.

    ReplyDelete