Saturday, November 18, 2017

Just Us Girls #420 - Color Week

Dear Ones~

This time it's COLOR WEEK over at Just Us Girls, and our gal Angie has chosen Turquoise, Gold and Brown.  As always with color challenges, you are to use ONLY the three chosen colors, as well as any neutrals that you need.  Neutrals are white, ivory, kraft, black, brown or gray.

Here's my card:
 I just got a new stamp set by Concord and 9th called Blooms Fill-In. It's a huge background stamp, with smaller stamps to fill in the colors on the flowers. It comes with a companion die set and that's what I used for the white flower in the focal. I used Antique Linen Oxide Ink for the tan background, and then turqoise, brown and gold inks for the flowers. This is a really fun stamp set, so many possibilities. I used metallic gold card stock as a mat, and stamped the little berries in Delicata Gold Ink.

Here are the Ingredients:
GKD Turquoise Sea, White and Dark Chocolate Card Stock
Stash Mirror Gold Card Stock
Concord and 9th Bloom Fill-In Stamp Set/Dies
Sizzix Ornate Labels Dies
Waffle Flower Year Round Words Die for Greeting
Antique Linen Distress Oxide Ink
GKD Turquoise Sea And Dark Chocolate Ink
Delicata Gold Ink
Stash Ribbon

 Please visit the JUST US GIRLS blog to see the wonderful examples that our November Guest Designer Trina and the rest of the team have made this week. And remember, if you win Chic of the Week in any of our November challenges, you will be in the running to be chosen as one of 2 Guest Designers for the month of January!!   Good luck, and I hope to see you there. 

Thanks for stopping by, I adore your comments!
They always make me smile!!
Hugs~
~judy~

14 comments:

  1. Good golly, Miss Judy. I was about to comment on the pretty designer paper until I read your post. How perfect that stamp set is for this challenge. Your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! this is so gorgeous! I am loving all the wonderful ways you artists are using those colors. That background you made is so gorgeous! I will have to check out that stamp set now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! You made this background? So stinking pretty, and if that is not enough, you go and put more gorgeous stuff on this card. Love that matching flower hanging on the medallion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous! That background! and everything is perfect. Your bow is perfection too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good thing I read your blog or I would have thought that was DP. You really out did yourself this week! That bow and the negative sentiment is awesome! Way to go Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You beat me to it, Judy. I was going to use this for my card until I saw yours on the DT blog. It's gorgeous in the challenge colors. I'll have to remember Antique Linen as a background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow and here I was thinking your background Designer Paper matches your dies. Of course you created it! Gorgeous! I looooove the colors! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Judy what a fabulous card and such a unique stamp set I certainly need to check it out! I have never seen a set like this before and I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous! Love that color combination and the dies you used. That ribbon is pretty, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You love my backgrounds but I love your attention to detail and layers. That background stamping is AMAZING!Then you follow it up with that gorgeous layering and ribbon. This is beautiful with this weeks colours Judy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty get well card, Judy. I love how you die cut the white flower and added dimension. This set is growing on me. 😂

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cool! I love your flower and how it perfectly matches the patter paper! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! I have been trying to resist this stamp set and you are not helping! Beautiful use of the colors this week!

    ReplyDelete