Sunday, November 1, 2015

Fall Wreath

Dear Ones~
I recently watched this VIDEO by Kelly Latvola. It looked intriguing, and I had to try it.

Here's what I came up with:

I really had fun with this one. I used a stamp set from Papertrey Ink called Day Dreamer, and several different Distress Markers to color on the stamps. Then I broke out my Stickles for some added sparkle. I highly recommend trying this technique - not that hard, and very pretty.

Here are the Ingredients:
GKD Tomato Soup, Wild Dandelion and Cream Card Stock
Strathmore 140# Watercolor Paper
Distress Markers in Various Colors
MFT Die-Namics Blueprints 20
GKD Birthday Blessings Stamp Set for Greeting
Judy Dots

This card will be entered in:
 Mod Squad ChallengeBold and Beautiful
Simon Says Monday, Throwback, July 13, 2015 Anything Goes!
Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes
 
I have a couple of other posts to do today as well, so stay tuned. Thanks for stopping by, I adore you comments!!



 

6 comments:

  1. What a pretty design, Judy! Using markers to color right onto stamps is such a fun technique, and your card turned out beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design and colors! Love that fun stamp set too. It worked great with that technique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't she amazing!!!!! You did an incredible job Judy!!! So impressed my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You have been creating cards non stop! I love to look of watercolor on this one. So delicate and a sparkle too. Love the colors and I want to try it. I am so itching to get home and make something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been busy! Love this beautiful wreath of flowers. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous project that is perfect for my Bold and Beautiful challenge this week at Mod Squad Challenge Blog! Thanks so much for playing!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap!
    Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT
    Really Reasonable Ribbon DT

    ReplyDelete