Monday, November 9, 2015

With Thanks

Dear Ones~

the Wild Thangs have gone and it's quiet around here now. I finally have a chance to do a couple of posts.

Here's my first card:
This was a fun card to make because it really went fast. The focal is the greeting, I kinda like making these kinds of cards. I love the papers here, I think they make the card.

Here are the Ingredients:
GKD Navy and Ivory Card Stock
Craft Smith Chelsea Lane Patterned Paper
GKD Frame and Flowers Stamp Set
GKD In the Navy Ink
Spellbinders Scallop Circle Dies
MFT Die-Namics Stitched Circle Die
Various Punches for the Flower
Judy Dots

I am entering this card in:
The Mod Squad Challenge, Give Thanks-hosted this week by my fabulous bestie Barb Champbell
Simon Says Wednesday, Thanks/Thanksgiving
Just Us Girls Challenge, Word Week: Stripes

I have another card to show you today too, so stay tuned. Thanks for stopping by, I adore your comments.

9 comments:

  1. I love the papers, the flowers and stripes....so pretty! Great card, everything is so balanced and the colors are lovely! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the combination of papers with the different patterns on them! Very pleasing to the eye. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is outstanding. It has a homey look,( a good thing) so comforting with the Thank You. You have a way to put papers together that really are amazing. Thanks for joining us at the Mod Squad this week. Don't you love it when they come together so fast. Bet you enjoyed the Wild Thangs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the classic layout of your card -- awesome pattern use too - Thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you mixed your papers colors and patterns. That is a great sentiment, and your Judy dot is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely awesome Judy. Everything just blends in beautifully. Love the font on your sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Papers are FANTASTIC! I love the bold colors and the beautiful prints, really lovely! The design and layout are fabulous and of course I love all of those beautiful layers from the focal sentiment--just lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your different colors and patterns Judy! Great card! I am sure you loved having the boys but it's always nice to get back in our routine! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls for Word Week, we sure do appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, beautiful card, love those colours
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete