Monday, November 9, 2015

Draagonfly and Fern

Hi Again~

Here's another card that I enjoyed making:
I have recently gotten a new color from Stampin' Up called Tip Top Taupe, and for some reason I just LOVE it. Got the card stock and the ink. I popped up the two panels on fun foam, so this card has some dimension. Used the stamping off technique for the soft background and then did the focal images with full strength ink.

Here are the Ingredients:
GKD Ivory Card Stock
Stampin' Up Tip Top Taupe Card Stock
Stampin' Up Tip Top Taupe Ink
Stampin' Up Awesomely Artistic Stamp Set
Mama Elephant Sunday Sentiments Stamp Set
Darice Basket Weave Embossing Folder
Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
Stickles

I am entering this card in:
The Mod Squad Challenge, Give Thanks-hosted this week by my fabulous bestie Barb Champbell
Simon Says Wednesday, Thanks/Thanksgiving

So that's it for me tonight. Hope everyone has an awesome week. Thanks for stopping by, I adore your comments.

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, and isn't that a great color! Love the softness of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful Judy! I love that colour too! I just want to thank you so much for popping over to my blog so often. I so appreciate your comments ..yes we have pine trees here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I had to take a closer look at the background and really loved how you stamped off the fabulous color and then did the images. I see why you love the color so much. It almost looked gold. Thanks for joining us at the Mod Squad this week. I can count on you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and design. I love the scrolly sentiment along the bottom too! Love the sparkle too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great layout. Love the collage effect and the greeting that covers your panel. the addition of the butterfly is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh so pretty, elegant! LOVE the taupe, it's quite rich, yes? Your background is gorgeous, you always have such a way with techniques....like you are THE Queen of them! ;) This is just so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty!!! Love that new color. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty Judy. Love how you stamped off to do the background, so pretty and soft. I am so far behind in my commenting that I'm just going to say I absolutely love ALL your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought it was gold. LOVE the whole thing!! Love that color too

    ReplyDelete
  10. Elegant card, Judy! Love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Thanksgiving Wednesday Challenge.
    Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete