Sunday, June 12, 2016

Altenew June Inspiration Challenge



Dear Ones~
Here it is Sunday evening already. Where does the time go?

Today's offering is for the Altenew June Inspiration Challenge. Here is the beautiful photo they supplied us -

http://i1.wp.com/altenewblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/photo-inspiration-challenge_June_2.jpg

And here is my card:
The background stamp is by Penny Black. I heat embossed it with pearl embossing powder, and I thought it mimicked the dress in the photo pretty well. Plus I added the sequins for added sparkle. I kinda wish I hadn't put the black dots in the centers of the flowers, but - too late. Hindsight is 20/20.

Here are the Ingredients:
GKD Jellybean Green and White Card Stock
SU Lost Lagoon Card Stock
Penny Black Slapstick Background Stamp
Altenew Beautiful Day Stamp Set
Various Leaf Die Cuts
GKD Sweet Corn Ink
Memento Dandelion Ink
Our Daily Bread Lace Border Die
Black Enamel Accents

I will also be entering this in the Penny Black June Challenge - Flower Power.

Thanks for stopping by, I adore your comments. Hope your weekend was grand and you have a wonderful week ahead.

15 comments:

  1. Wow! I can surely see the inspiration here. This is fantastic. I love the the sparkly background and those gorgeous flowers. The colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is PERFECT! You nailed the inspiration photo! Love the heat embossed background--that was so clever as it does mimic the dress! Pretty colors and beautiful design. LOVE that Beautiful Day set, your flowers are gorgeous and I love all the ferns and leaves you added. A total WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You caught the crystal background in your card perfectly it looks just like the dress. What an great inspiration card form this photo. I think this is the only card that picked up of the greens in the back too. Your flowers a gorgeous and love all of the matching ferns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous take on the challenge. Beautiful background and the added sequins really are lovely. This is so elegant. I love that you included the blues and greens.


    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! You really did capture that inspiration photo. Love the sparkly background, gorgeous flowers, leafy dies, layout, colors...that pretty much covers it all, doesn't it??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word, this is beyond beautiful!!! Looks so much like the picture and dress! I love the black dots that make the whole card pop off the screen. I hope you win girlfriend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Judy, I think you have captured the colors perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is beautiful and I think that your flowers needed the black center.

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  9. A super floral creation and perfect for our theme Judy and the background is very effective, many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A stunning card Judy. The textured background is gorgeous and I love Altenew stamps. I have two floral 4 layer sets which I love. I just recieved the Altenew inks this morning and am itching to play with them.
    Thank you for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Penny Black and More this month and we hope you will join our July challenge too.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful stamping and I just love the white on white background!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautifully designed and gorgeous card for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Your card is so pretty! The background is just perfect too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a perfect replica of that bouquet and dress. Judy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty! You did a great job creating this card using the Inspiration Photo. Love the yellow flowers, & I like the black dots in the center!

    ReplyDelete