Friday, June 3, 2016

Simon's Monday Challenge - Monochrome

Dear Ones~
Another card for today. This time it's for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. This week it's monochrome - use only one color on your card.

 I decided to go with a pearl white for my "color".  I love the look. I used the SU's Botanical Builders Thinlits dies for most of this card. The background is a new embossing folder I recently purchased. It's from We R Memory Keepers. I love the dimension.

Here are the Ingredients:
Core'dinations Pearls Pearly White Card Stock
We R Memory Keepers Next Generation Gemstone Embossing Folder
Crafty Secrets Stamp for Greeting
Spellbinders Decorative Labels 8
GKD Gold Embossing Powder
Ivory Seashell Nuvo Crystal Drops

I appreciate your stopping by, and also your comments. 
Enjoy your weekend!!



10 comments:

  1. Love the pearlesque paper, you can really see the sheen! Love that flower builder set, it's pretty fantastic, accent on pretty! You do a white card like no other! Beautiful texture and design. Sweet pearl accents and I love that POP of gold. VERY pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pearly white card stock is what caught my eye first, but I love all of the details that you have here. It is just gorgeous with all beautiful flowers and pearls. I find it hard to do white cards, I seemed to smudge them. But they are a fav of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how gorgeous! I love pearlized papers and this is so elegant looking. I am thinking of doing some monochromatic cards for Christmas this year. Probably white on white but if I had pearlized I would go that route too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful design. Love the white on white and it has so much texture and dimension with the embossing and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, Judy. That pearly paper really shines.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!!!! I love the pearly paper and all the dimension. I think white on white always looks so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning,love the pearly paper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning! I love the shimmer you get from that gorgeous paper. Your flowers are lovely too! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun and shiny card. Very elegant! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that embossed background! The pearl color is beautiful. Such an elegant card!

    ReplyDelete