Saturday, June 25, 2016

just Us Girls #349 - Photo Week

Dear Ones~
 

This week is Photo Week over at Just Us Girls, and Chris has chosen this wonderful photo for us.


Here's My Card:



This challenge was a challenge for me because I don't have any cute rain boot stamps. Wish I did....I think the inspirational photo is so adorable. I did the best I could with what I had.


 




Here are the Ingredients:
Stampin' Up Smokey Slate Card Stock
GKD White and Black Onyx Card Stock
Stampin' Up Hardwood Background Stamp
Stampin' Up Feel Goods Stamp Set for Greeting
GKD Plant Trio Stamp Set 
Sharpie Markers
Nuvo Crystal Drops
Stampin' Up Twine


Please visit the JUST US GIRLS blog to see the wonderful cards that our June Guest Designer Cornelia, and the rest of the team have made this week. I'm sorry to say good bye to Cornelia, she has been a wonderful addition to our Design Team. Thanks for all your wonderful creations, Cornelia!!

And remember, if you win Chic of the Week in any of our June challenges, you will be in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of August!!   I hope to see you there.
Good luck, and thanks for stopping by!!

20 comments:

  1. I swear when I first saw your card, I was convinced you had used Copic markers to color your images! I am floored by your coloring skills with the Sharpies. There's no way I'd ever be able to afford Copics, so it is awesome to see such beautiful work can be done with Sharpies. Thank you for the inspiration!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Em Geee.....I LOVE your card (I also really LOVE that inspirational photo!) Your background is perfect and your potted plants are glorious! Amazing coloring and I love that touch of twine too! You have made some beautiful cards, THIS is my most favorite to date!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You colored those images with SHARPIES?!! You ROCK!! This card is fabulous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Judy! Those images are just so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pretty colored plants look fabulous with the wood grain!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judy, I LOVE your card!!! A stroke of genius to use what you had, color it so beautifully with Sharpies and then stage it so perfectly. I give it a score of "10"!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable inspiration photo and you did a marvelous job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect job. Love the weathered wood look and fabulous job coloring the plants. Love the little circle of twine behind them. it adds so much texture and dimension without a lot of bulk. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful take on the photo and I just love the design you created by it's inspiration. This is super fantastic and so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is THE perfect card for the inspiration photo! Thanks for having me as your guestie this month! It was FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is THE perfect card for the inspiration photo! Thanks for having me as your guestie this month! It was FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great take on the photo. Super cute!!! Love the western flair with the wood, rope and plants.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think you did a perfect job Judy! Love your little flower pots and twine!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Maybe they're not boots but they are darling little planters, Judy, and they look great in front of that woodgrain background.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card and I have that stamp to. I see a cas coming on

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the wood grain background, and your gorgeous potted plants pop right off of the page. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks Judy for your wonderful comment on my blog! I am touched! It was my pleasure to be with you guys this months - I greatly enjoyed it (and the challenges were just perfect for my taste!)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing card Judy! You nailed this photo challenge! And agree with others ...WOW you colored like that with Sharpies??? So impressed with you and this card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You always impress with the variety of ideas you come up with and this one is spectacular. Those images are so beautifully coloured. Perfect background too.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the way those adorable little potted plants stand out against that wood background! Colored to perfection!

    ReplyDelete