Friday, June 3, 2016

StampTV MIUM - A Pop of Color

Dear Ones~
Happy Friday, hope you have some awesome plans for the weekend.
Today's offering is for the Stamp TV Mix It Up Monday Challenge - this week it's black and white with a pop of color. LOVE this idea, so I had to play along!

Here's My Card:
 I stamped this image from the vintage GKD Heart Blooms Duo Stamp Set. I say vintage because it's super old, I have had it forever! Don't even know when it was released. Anyway, I stamped it on Bristol Board and colored it with my Zigs. In my opinion, Bristol is THE BEST card stock to use with Zigs. They blend beautifully and you always get a crisp stamped image because it's so smooth.


Here are the Ingredients:

GKD Black Onyx, Sweet Corn and White Card Stock
Kaisercraft Shine Bright Patterned Paper
GKD Heart Blooms Stamp Set
Paper Smooches Foliage 1 Die (thanks Donna!)
Black IrRESISTible Pico Embellisher for stamins


I so appreciate your stopping by, and I adore your comments. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and do something fun!







10 comments:

  1. I so love this Judy. I can't make cards right now, but I can really enjoy this one. Love the pop of color with black and white. Love all of the panels to us the design paper. Your flower is incredible. I love it all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring on the flowers,and I love the composition how you mixed the black and white papers with the pops of yellow. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring on the flowers,and I love the composition how you mixed the black and white papers with the pops of yellow. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you on the Bristol board, Judy. Zigs just glide and blend so well, as shown by your gorgeous yellow flower. You can't miss with black and white and a pop of color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's a real pop of color!! Love the design and flower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That flower is gorgeous! The yellow really pops against the black and white patterned papers. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS! I just saw this over at STV....my Blog List is NOT updating, grrr! Look at those fabulous layers, WOW! Loving your black and white and then that POP of pretty yellow! That flower is stunning....do I need to buy that too??? OMG! This is just glorious, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I missed this Gorgeous card! Your pattern papers and pop of yellow makes this card a real show stopper! Gorgeous my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I got behind, didn't I? Love this card! The design is awesome, and I love the pop of yellow with the black & white. I'll have to try this sometime!

    ReplyDelete