Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Power Poppy Power & Spark August Challenge

Dear Ones~
It has been quite some time since I have had a chance to enter a challenge, and I couldn't let this one go. It's the monthly Power and Spark Challenge over at Power Poppy. This month its CSI - Copy - Steal - Inspire.

I searched Pinterest, and found this beautiful card by  


And Here's My Card:
 I had so much fun coloring this with my Prismas. And then I took my white Signo Gel Pen and did a bunch of outlining on the rose. I dunno why, I guess I just wanted to see how it would look. The jury is still out on whether or not I like it. What do you think???

Here are the Ingredients:
*GKD White Card Stock
*Recollections Spring Decorations Stack PP
*EK Success Martha Stewart Essentials PP
*Power Poppy Rose and Camomille Digi Stamp
*Mama Elephant Sunday Sentiments
*Ranger Platinum Embossing Powder
*MS Border Punch
*Prismacolor Pencils
*Signo Gel Pen 

So that's it for me today. I had so much fun entering a challenge again. Hopefully I will have more time again soon, but the Princes will be with us again starting on Sunday and they will be here for a week. 

Thanks for stopping by, I adore your comments.









 

17 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! You did some fabulous coloring! You have such similar papers to the sample card too! Amazing!

    It is funny that I see your power poppy challenge card this evening as I am in the middle of doing my card tonight. I probably won't post it till next week.

    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk about SPARK!!! You have totally captured Christine's beautiful card in creating your own beautiful card. Yours is GLORIOUS!!! Your coloring is AHmazing.....ooooh and never question your white outlining just do it, as it adds so much! This is quite a STUNNING card....You WIN! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jury is in and we like the white gel pen. It is all about adding more detail to your image, which by the way is fabulous. You really captured Christine's card. And, you got the platinum embossing powder! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Judy, this is GORGEOUS! I love the card you've CASE'd, and it's stunning. Your coloring is exquisite, and I love the white gel pen! Fabulous card, sweet friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judy, what can I say? Absolutely fabulous! And beautifully colored then highlighted with white gel pen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Barb I love the effect of the pen. At first, I thought you had embossed in white. Beautiful papers and coloring. Awesome CASE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and an awesome CASing of the other card too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful!! All I can say is "ditto" to the previous comments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. GORGEOUS! I love the white outlining! Great job CASing. It's really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully done! Good luck! Your colouring is superb,

    ReplyDelete
  11. CAS - perfect. Don't think I have seen a card cased so beautifully as what you did here. Such amazing colouring. Wish I could do that! Love it Judy. Enjoy more fun times with The Princes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply gorgeous Judy! Love that gorgeous rose and the pretty little flowers! Fabulous job CASING! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. So very pretty! The rose looks fantastic and I really like the sentiment embossed on the vellum. Wonderful card. Thanks for playing in our Power and Spark challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous, Judy! You picked a beauty to CASE and created your own beauty. You're a master with the white gel pen!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Great take on Christine's card. They are both beautiful. Love the colors and that pretty rose. I haven't used mine yet. I'm so inspired by yours!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely charming and so beautifully colored Judy! LOVE the embossed vellum too! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card, and I like the white accents!!

    ReplyDelete