Friday, April 7, 2017

Emboss Resist Easter

Dear Ones~
Today's card uses the Emboss Resist technique where the image is white heat embossed and then sponged with color to make the embossing pop.
Here is my card:
It's so much fun to sponge the white embossed image and watch it come to life. Here I used Distress Oxides for some interesting texture. I heat embossed the GKD flowers from the Flowers and Frames Kit and then sponged with Spiced Marmalade and Worn Lipstick inks along with some spritzing with water. I used one flower image, stamping it 3 times and bending the stems to make it look like a bouquet.

Here are the Ingredients:
GKD Peach Bellini, Dusty Rose and White Card Stock
GKD Flowers and Frames Stamp
GKD Springtime Baskets Stamp for Greeting
Distress Oxide Inks
Stampin' Up So Detailed Framelits
Darice Circle Interlock Embossing Folder
Stampin' Up Layered Circles Dies
Judy Dots
Ranger White Enamel Accents

This card will be entered in:
Stamp TV Release Party Challenge - Emboss Resist Technique
Stamp TV Monday Challenge - Happy Easter 

Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate your lovely comments so much. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
~judy~



















3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Easter card Judy. I love the look of the emboss resist method.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card Judy! Love the embossed resist and the beautiful embossing folder and the die cut! Have a Blessed day my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love your design and your beautiful colors! Your embossing and sponging are perfect! FAB image! I don't know why I did not get an email notification or one on my Blog List....hmmmm.....

    ReplyDelete