Monday, May 8, 2017

Sweet Pea Frame





Dear Ones~
Welcome, and hope your week will be grand. It's sunny but chilly here in Northern Michigan. I WANT SUMMER!!!!

Here's one of my cards for today:
This is a simple card made for a couple of challenges that required us to use a frame. Here I have done some simple coloring with Copics. The image is from Power Poppy's Sweet Memories stamp set. The greeting is from Power Poppy's Natural Beauty stamp set. The bow is tied using the Gina K method. You can watch her do it HERE.

Here are the Ingredients:
GKD Fresh Asparagus Card Stock
GKD White Card Stock
DCWV Susan Winget Patterned Paper
Spellbinders Floral Oval Die
Spellbinders Classic Oval Die
Power Poppy Sweet Memories Stamp
Power Poppy Natural Beauty Stamp
Copic Markers
Ivory Shell Crystal Drops
Stash Ribbon

This will be entered in the following challenges:

 

Simon Says Monday Challenge - It's a Frame Up

Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate your comments very much. Now I'm on to my next blog post.

Hugs~
~judy~

























7 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors and I absolutely adore that sweet pea flower with the little vine wrapped around, how sweet! Perfect coloring! That frame is AHmazing! Soooo pretty and delicate! This is a sweet mote card, I do love it! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful Judy!! You put all the elements together so perfectly. I really like the floral oval die

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful Judy! Love the oval frame and your gorgeous highlights on the flowers. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did I miss this one? It is so pretty, and I know every one says that, but I think it is the combo of the colors. So Spring looking and fresh. It is simply a gorgoues card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such fabulous card! Love the beautiful colors. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet with the sweet peas!! Beautiful colours, colouring and framing! Thanks so much for playing along with Power Poppy this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! The decorative frame is awesome and oh I do love the sweet peas. Thanks for playing in our Power and Spark challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete