Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Mod Squad Challenge - Have a Heart

Dear Ones~
This time over at The Mod Squad Challenge it's my turn to host. Since it's almost Valentine's Day, I couldn't resist something with hearts. So my challenge is to use hearts as a focal. Yeah, not very creative, but there you just are.

SPONSOR

Gina K. has been in the stamping industry since 1998 and started Gina K. Designs in 2007. As the business grew, Gina asked her husband Tom to leave his position as an attorney to join her in the business. Together they built StampTV, their online video website featuring broadcast quality paper crafting videos, galleries, social network for paper crafters and more! Gina now has over 200,000 followers over her various social media networks and video sites from all around the world. Gina’s goal is to continue to offer top quality signature products through her online store Gina K. Designs along with informative and creative crafting videos.
Be sure to check out StampTV for a ton of great videos and techniques. They also have weekly challenges. Shop Gina K Designs.

PRIZE

A $20 gift certificate to the Gina K Designs store!!!!!

 Here's my card:
I just adore this new stamp set by Clair Brennan for Gina K Designs called Geo Thanks. Here I heat embossed them in red and fussy cut them. The embossing folder is so stinkin' cool. It's by We R memory Keepers. The corner punch is one that I have had forever, not sure what it's called and it's probably long since retired.

Here are the Ingredients:
GKD Red Hot, Black Onyx and White Card Stock
We R Memory Keepers Gemstone EF
GKD Geo Thanks Stamp Set
SU Balloon Thinlits for ribbon
Fiskars Corner Punch
Stash Pearls

Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to head on over to The Mod Squad Challenge and play along. You could win the prize! I can't wait to see your wonderful creations, and I adore your comments.
Hugs~

~judy~

8 comments:

  1. Great tribute to Gina and her love for the crafting world. We are part of that as we love her stamps and papers and inks. But her kindness show above all. Your card with this Geo stamp is very pretty and I love the design that you came up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that's just gorgeous! Those hearts are magnificent! Your texture and corner cuts are perfect accents! I do love all things GKD, the woman herself, her delicious products and the fact that she brought us all together--priceless! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so beautiful and I love the embossed background. Works great with those heart images. All you added to this works great together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous my friend and the hearts look so delicate. That embossing folder is awesome, and I love the corner punch. You always put your cards together so perfectly, wish I had even a small portion of your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those faceted hearts are wonderful, Judy, and I love the embossing. It's a beautiful valentine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card with all the texture and hearts, hey I love hearts, so I think the challenge choice is fabulous...what a great EB folder you have used too, one I actually don't even have lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Judy! Love that stamp set. It's on my list! Sorry I haven't commented lately - been out of town visiting my son. I'm back & ready to create!

    ReplyDelete