Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Mod Squad - Just in CASE

Dear Ones~
Happy July!!! Finally we have summer. Today it's my turn to host over at the Mod Squad Challenge. I have invited everyone to CASE my card. CASE means to Copy And Share Everything. I can't wait to see what everyone does with this challenge.

SPONSOR

Gina’s goal is to continue to offer top quality signature products through her online store Gina K. Designs along with informative and creative crafting videos.Be sure to check out StampTV for a ton of great videos and techniques. They also have weekly challenges. Shop Gina K Designs.
Gina K. has been in the stamping industry since 1998 and started Gina K. Designs in 2007. As the business grew, Gina asked her husband Tom to leave his position as an attorney to join her in the business. Together they built StampTV, their online video website featuring broadcast quality paper crafting videos, galleries, social network for paper crafters and more! Gina now has over 200,000 followers over her various social media networks and video sites from all around the world.
A $20 gift certificate to the Gina K Designs store.
Here is my card:

For this card I used a Gina K Designs stamp set Elegant Asters and companion dies. I cut a piece of Lovely Lavender card stock and stamped all over with some of the images from the set using GKD Black Amalgam Ink. I also used Plum Punch Ink to stamp the splatters from the GKD stamp set Something Good by Lisa Hetrick. I colored the images with my Prismas, and then cut the piece into 3 panels and matted them with Plum Punch card stock. These panels were mounted onto a Lovely Lavender card base with fun foam to pop them up. The greeting is from the Cottage Garden stamp set, and it was heat embossed with GKD Silver Embossing Powder.



Glad you stopped by, and don't forget to head on over to The Mod Squad Challenge and play along. You could win the prize! I can't wait to see your wonderful creations, and I adore your comments!
Hugs~

~judy



7 comments:

  1. So much to love about this one, it would be hard to decide what to CASE. Loving the colors and then there are the panels, nice. The banner is great and the die cut flowers could be a feature as well. This challenge is very well thought out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Judy! Love the panels and the pretty colors and, of course, those Elegant Asters! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a stunning card Judy! Hope lots case it! Like how you did the stamping and then cutting into panels - nice layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS!!! Love the layout, panels, flowers, colors, just everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Came to get a closer look at your beautiful card, Judy! I've always loved this design, but haven't done it in a long time. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration to use for our entries this time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great design, Judy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful card, Judy. I hope I'm able to get my CASE entered in time.

    ReplyDelete