Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Mod Squad - Bring on the Neon

Dear Ones~
It's my turn this week to host the Mod Squad Challenge. This time we are BRINGING ON THE NEON. I have challenged players to use NEON colors on their projects.

SPONSOR

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is Gina-K.-Designs-Logo-New-01-300x150.jpg


Gina’s goal is to continue to offer top quality signature products through her online store Gina K. Designs along with informative and creative crafting videos.Be sure to check out StampTV for a ton of great videos and techniques. They also have weekly challenges. Shop Gina K Designs.
Gina K. has been in the stamping industry since 1998 and started Gina K. Designs in 2007. As the business grew, Gina asked her husband Tom to leave his position as an attorney to join her in the business. Together they built StampTV, their online video website featuring broadcast quality paper crafting videos, galleries, social network for paper crafters and more! Gina now has over 200,000 followers over her various social media networks and video sites from all around the world.
A $20 gift certificate to the Gina K Designs store.
 Here is my card:
For this card I used the flowers from the Gina K Designs stamp set by Lisa Hetrick called Hello Beautiful. I stamped and heat embossed the images with gold embossing powder and then sponged them with the neon inks. I also sponged the centers with a contrasting color for more dimension. The greeting is from the Gina K Designs Tropical Blooms Stamp Set and companion die. All inks are from Rina K's Electro Pop collection. I used Blaring Blue, Orange Glow, Poppin' Pink, Potent Purple and Raging Red. The background was done with a Gina K Designs background stamp called Diagonal Stripe using the Orange Glow and Poppin' Pink inks. Card stock is Gina K Designs Heavy Base Weight White. I used Sparkling Crystal Crystalline Drops for embellishment. 

Glad you stopped by, and don't forget to head on over to The Mod Squad Challenge Blog and play along. You could win the prize! I can't wait to see your wonderful creations, and I adore your comments!

Until next time, here's celebrating your Creative Muse.

~judy

7 comments:

  1. I love this, Judy! The colors and coloring are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for a challenge. You card is fabulous. Love the little bit of glitter on the flowers and the pretty paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG you made your background too? Love it as well of the bright neon flowers. Wish I could see it in real life. The picture here looks better an on MSC. Or maybe it was my old eyes. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and I love all the neon colors used for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look pretty subtle for neon, Judy, but they are lovely with a glow about them. I love that plaid background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Triple WOW!! the colors are amazing. I really like the plaid background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gorgeous, Judy. Thanks for commenting on my flowers, much appreciated. CarolG

    ReplyDelete