Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Double D - BANNERS


Dear Ones~
It's a BANNER day over at Double D. The challenge this time is to include BANNERS on your card. Here is our Mood Board:


This is what I came up with:
The whole background is one stamp by Paper Wishes. It was colored with Arteza Brush Pens after heat embossing with black embossing powder. I am practicing with these pens. The colors are really bright, and they work well on Bristol Board. I decided to fussy cut the border for more interest.



The Ingredients:
GKD Turquoise Sea Card
GKD White Card
Strathmore Bristol Board
GKD Black Embossing Powder
Elizabeth Crafts Happy Birthday 2 Die
Paper Wishes Flowers and Ribbons Stamp
Arteza Real Brush Pens
SU Pearls



 If you head on over to the  Double D Challenge Blog and play along, 
you could win this FABULOUS die set by Cutter Bee. 
And while you are there, check out all the beautiful cards the other designers 
have created for your inspiration. 
 
So that's it for me, thanks for stopping by.  I adore your comments, they always make me smile. And don't forget to stop over at Double D and see what's going on. I hope you make it a BANNER day and enter the challenge!!!!

Until next time, here's celebrating your Creative Muse.
~judy

9 comments:

  1. Oh they are bright...and brilliant and very happy! Love all of your pretty shaped and sized and colors of banners! Pretty posies too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, stunning card and so beautifully colored! And it's only one stamp, I am amazed, I had to go and look it up lol, it might be on my ever growing 'must have' list! I love the vibrant colors and a brilliant idea to cut along the banners!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Groovy is the first word that popped into my mind when I saw this. I love the bright bold colors and flaggy edge. This card is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this card is incredible! So much bright and cold colors and then you added the flowers and that was genius. This is sensational and a fun challenge and you captured it all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this card Judy! The colors are magnificent ... so bright & happy! And, your design is fabulous! VERY eye catching ... well done!! Thanks for inspiration! Please stay safe & healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous, Judy! The neon, bright colors are amazing. Great design and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun, Fun, fun design. I love all the bright and happy banners mixed with the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful bright colors on your banners card. I love the flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did a fantastic job of coloring these banners and flowers, and those stitched flag banners add a special interest to the overall card! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete