Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Double D - Orange and Black

Dear Ones~
Do you like Orange and Black. I hope so, because that's the new challenge over at Double D. Here's the Mood Board for our inspiration:
 
Here is my creation:
I really could NOT seem to get inspired for this one. But I do like that square panel that is a triple die set by Spellbinders called Kaleidoscope Tile. Spellbinders really comes up with some fabulous dies, don't they?
 

 
 
The Ingredients:
Recollections Ivory, Orange and Black Card Stock
K & Company Halloween Patterned Papers
Spellbinders Kaleidoscope Tile Die Set
SSS Tiny Words Stamp for Greeting
Scrapbook.Com Sprigs Die Set
Trinity Stamps Bubble Blower Baubles
 
 
 
 
 
If you head on over to the  Double D Challenge Blog and play along, you could win this fabulous die by Lawn Fawn, perfect for fall. Don't forget to check out all the beautiful cards the other designers have created.  
 
 
Fall is definitely in the air, and the leaves are turning fast. Enjoy the season, and don't forget to check out Double D. I hope you aspire to be inspired!
 Until next time dear readers, here's celebrating your Creative Muse!!
~judy

 
 

8 comments:

  1. Pretty card Judy, you certainly did come up with a pretty and creative orange and black card, lots of pretty details here, fabulous design too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great split front panel and I do love that Kaleidoscope square, beautiful design with lots of layers! Loving those black sprig die cuts too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Judy! The design and texture on this card are fantastic. The sparkly pps really compliment each other. Love the little bubble baubles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH WOW! Love your use of the theme colors. What a beautiful design and awesome inspiration to us all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great take on the challenge board Judy! I love the gradient colors on the Kaleidoscope square. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I spied that spooky black panel first adn then the Kaleidoscope panel. Both are spectacuar and winners in my book. I too really respect and like the spellbinders dies. I seem to be buying more of them myself. Those black sprigs are just the right touch.













    ReplyDelete
  7. Great combinations of papers and die cuts on your fabulous card, Judy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Inspired or not you came up with a beautiful card! I always respect that Spellbinders were the originals. I remember way back when... I do love the tile and the perfect blend of colors you used with it. May have to make another trip to Spellbinders!

    ReplyDelete